Seize The Day Event Planners

4.1
Value
Flexibility
4.3

The whole team was a pleasure to work with- extremely responsive, informative and helpful. Even though I only had the day-of coordinator package, Payton helped me through planning items that needed to be addressed. When the wedding day came, I didn't worry about anything, they had everything under control. This really let me just enjoy the day! For the quality of service that you get, I was surprised that they were so affordable! Bottom line- I highly recommend Seize the Day Event Planners.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
3367 Sentinel Drive, Boulder, CO 80301

Enjoy your day and leave the rest to us...

"Seize The Day and live Happily Ever After....."
Based in Boulder, CO, we offer the most convenient, flexible, and stress-free solutions for planning your wedding! We aim to remove all the stress & work that can be so overwhelming when organizing your special day by:

Offering impartial ... read more
                                   "Seize The Day and live Happily Ever After....."

Offering impartial advice
Reflecting your vision of your day
Putting all your plans into action

leaving you with the opportunity to embrace & fully enjoy every moment, whether it's a business function, a party, or the most important and memorable day of your life.

If you are looking for a lot of assistance or just a Day Of Coordinator --- Seize The Day Event Planners can do that for you.

We will discuss your needs and the scope of assistance that you require. We have access to only the most quality vendors and business professionals in Colorado.

I would love to meet so we can start making your wedding dreams a reality. Contact us today for a free consultation. Call or email us at 303-530-3953 info@seizethedayeventplanners.com for all our special offers!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Established: 2006
Employees: 3
Accepts: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
Seize The Day Event Planners is a wedding Planning and Wedding Coordinating company from Colorado. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Denver, Vail and the mountain areas, and Boulder. Seize The Day Event Planners is a professional wedding Wedding Planning company that has been part of the Colorado wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Full Service Wedding Planning, Day of Coordination, Partial Planning and Hourly consulations