Sean Marshall Lin Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
08/09/2015

The first thing I did--before the venue, before the dress--was look into wedding photographers. It would be one of the few things that would last: after the wedding, I would have my memories (that fade), my husband, and the photos. I didn't want a videographer, so it was all up to the photos to remind me of all the details.

So, being the kind of person I am, I exhaustively researched a whole bunch of photographers. I made a spreadsheet. I took notes. I looked through thousands of photos and reviews. Finally, I emailed a few people. Of those, Sean was my first choice. And when he said he was available, I snapped him up!

Enough about me--onto Sean.

Sean is a consummate professional. He's not just a great wedding photographer--he's a great photographer and artist, period. His work is classic; these are photos I will look back on in 50 years and still think are beautiful. He is so, SO good at capturing emotion, and the essence of a person.

When we had our engagement shoot with him, Sean made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. He's not afraid to get on the ground to get a good shot. During the wedding, he melted into the background and I'm absolutely shocked that he got some of the shots that he did. He has a candid, photojournalistic style, but he also indulged my family in their desire for the typical family photos (which also came out great). I'm having such a difficult time picking which photos to print.

By the way, I had my wedding on 8/9, and received my USB of images today in the mail. That's 3 WEEKS. 3 weeks for almost a thousand photos! (Not to mention the preview photos and facebook album came a week sooner. I didn't consider speed that important since I figure great photos are worth waiting for, but DAMNNN)

Not only is Sean a great photographer, he is also an amazing person. Easygoing, funny, smart, and SO nice. I'm actually sad that I had to move to New York and thus can't get together with him for a burger.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
300 Sussex Blvd, Broomall, PA 19008

Serving any location - standard travel fee may apply

Details