Scratch Weddings

Scratch Weddings

Find Your Perfect Wedding DJ

Nationwide
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic Rock...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

What distinguishes Scratch Weddings from the rest?

Highly Skilled & Screened Talent.
Choose a marquee wedding DJ who will expertly mix and blend genres creating a customized playlist based
 on
your musical taste and style.

Professional.
Expect a stress-free and risk-free experience with a dedicated music manager to take care of all the details.

Guaranteed.

72-Hour no questions asked refund policy and $1,000,000 liability insurance.

Industry Leader.
Our award winning DJ talent and customer service is unmatched in the industry.

Inquire today to find your perfect wedding DJ!

Go to:    www.ScratchWeddings.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Mike Kruz was amazing!

I have to be honest, I was nervous at first because I tend to over-plan everything and, even though I was right in line with what all the timelines said, I felt as though I had not "planned" everything out with the DJ yet. Boy was I worried for nothing!!

My husband and I had our final call with Kimerie and DJ Mike Kruz about two weeks before the wedding and EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!! We could not have been happier with the music throughout both the ceremony and the reception.

I actually chose Scratch based upon the great reviews that I read about them...I had never seen one of their DJ's at an actual event. I hope that my review helps another bride!

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
Services Used: DJ
Endorsements
To put it simply, we recommend Scratch to EVERY client without question. Each and every DJ we've had the pleasure to work with has been professional, easy to work with and an amazing party starter!
866-955-8580
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards