Scratch Weddings

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

DJ Mike Kruz was amazing!

I have to be honest, I was nervous at first because I tend to over-plan everything and, even though I was right in line with what all the timelines said, I felt as though I had not "planned" everything out with the DJ yet. Boy was I worried for nothing!!

My husband and I had our final call with Kimerie and DJ Mike Kruz about two weeks before the wedding and EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!! We could not have been happier with the music throughout both the ceremony and the reception.

I actually chose Scratch based upon the great reviews that I read about them...I had never seen one of their DJ's at an actual event. I hope that my review helps another bride!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
2324 Cotner Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90064

Find Your Perfect Wedding DJ

What distinguishes Scratch Weddings from the rest?

Highly Skilled & Screened Talent.
Choose a marquee wedding DJ who will expertly mix and blend genres creating a customized playlist based on
your musical taste and style.

Professional.
Expect a stress-free and risk-free experience with a ... read more

What distinguishes Scratch Weddings from the rest?

Highly Skilled & Screened Talent.
your musical taste and style.

Professional.
Expect a stress-free and risk-free experience with a dedicated music manager to take care of all the details.

Guaranteed.
72-Hour no questions asked refund policy and $1,000,000 liability insurance.

Industry Leader.
Our award winning DJ talent and customer service is unmatched in the industry.

Inquire today to find your perfect wedding DJ!

Go to:    www.ScratchWeddings.com
Call us: (866) 955-8580

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
To put it simply, we recommend Scratch to EVERY client without question. Each and every DJ we've had the pleasure to work with has been professional, easy to work with and an amazing party starter!
PROS I KNOW (98)