Scott Roth Events & Photography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

My wife and I originally found Scott while looking for Photobooths. We wanted a classic Arcade model (both for space in a small venue and because we thought they were cooler), which he offered. We were also in need of a photographer and when Scott mentioned he did that as well, we decided to meet and have a look at his work. He hadn't done a lot of weddings at that point, but he made us both feel comfortable and his portfolio was very good, so we decided to take a chance on him.

Boy are we glad we did.

First, the Photobooth: it was awesome. Exactly what we wanted and everyone had a blast with it. We gave the photos away as favors and people really loved it (my boss used it twice!).

Second, and more important in the grand scheme of things, are the photographs. They are fantastic, and exactly the level of quality you'd expected from a high-end professional photographer except Scott is much, much, much more reasonably priced. My wife and I don't take ourselves too seriously and he managed to find the perfect balance of poignant, beautiful shots and fun, good time ones. He took all of our requests in stride, was accommodating, and pretty much got every shot that we asked for. He also has a great sense of humor and keeps a low-profile on what can be (but thankfully for us wasn't) a stressful day. If that weren't enough, he even brought along a second photographer for free! He went above and beyond for us and I have absolutely no reservations on highly recommending him for your special day. Our pictures are amazing, and thanks to Scott, we'll always have some wonderful photos on hand to remember our special day by.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
LOCATION
245 Halsey Rd, Parsippany, NJ 07054
BLOG

Dont Let Your Memories Become Background Blur

Something keeps happening that I can't explain. When a newly engaged couple goes through our galleries, they laugh and go "That's what I want. ......I want a little crazy. I want fun without being cheesy. I want formal without being old fashioned or traditional. I want to look at the photos and see US, not just two people with similar facial fe atures. I want OUR wedding captured". I guess this is because we don't follow any formula. There is no consistency in our photos. We don't aim to represent some overall brand. Each of our Weddings are completely different from each other and the photos should represent that......our BRAND is YOU :)

We do have AN approach. It's more of a motto though. Wedding Photography for us is all about capturing those little "I DO's" that make two people a perfect compliment to each other. Admit it.....you have spent years dreaming about your Wedding Day and it is important to us to not just capture the moment, but to capture those dreams. When we take a photo, we are not just "taking a photo"....we are envisioning your first reactions. The things that made you say "YES in the first place. How you cried in the mirror when you first put on the DRESS.....and the whole dream started to become real. How you felt when you first got the shoes, the flowers, the venue, and most importantly the RING. It all fits into a broader fairytale. Check out our past Weddings and see our reviews from past couples to get a sense of what we are all about :)

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
The wedding photo booth was so much fun. Our bride and groom were so happy with it. Scott and his staff are professional and a pleasure to work with. Whenever we need a photo booth we call Scott Roth Events.
Scott Roth Events & Photography is a wedding photographer from Morristown, NJ. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Morristown, NJ, New York, NY, and Stroudsburg, PA. Scott Roth Events & Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the New York City wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in all kinds of Wedding Photography