Scott Roth Events & Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Karen
10/19/2014

Scott Roth and his team are amazing! We met him through a friend who used
Him last year and the pics we saw from that party were great. He is super sweet and easy to deal with. Funny flexible professional and full of great ideas. We met w him several times before the wedding including to take engagement pics and i cant say enough about him. Anyone looking for a photog and wants someone who will provide them pics thy honestly take your breath away you need to go through Scott. He really works with you to make sure he captures all that you want and then some. He worked with the girls for us and his partner the guys so they could take all of our before party pics. Not one that didnt come out fabulous. He captured all the little details that i didnt even see or Remember and looking through his pics now i say wow! This is a day you want to remember forever and the way he captured our entire day was crazy. I know no one else would have done what Scott did for us from
His friendly service to being there every step of the way. Being so easy to deal with and all the guests loved him. He captured all the most important funny sweet moments Of our day. We couldn't be happier or have expected any more. He is 10 star not 5!!!!!! Check out his Facebook my venue is on his page. Karen n John 10/19/14 at the Venetian. Magical shots! My fav is my husband and i in front of the big staircase and he is dipping me backwards. I swear it looks like a magazine cover!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
245 Halsey Rd, Parsippany, NJ 07054
BLOG

Dont Let Your Memories Become Background Blur

Every dream you ever had since you were young has been leading to this day......this moment.

So many things you envisioned happening will take place. If you are like me, your dreams are always in third person....an out of body experience if you will. You are there watching yourself walk down the aisle, say "I Do", dance the first dance, dance with your father, etc.

The funny thing is that dreams are always crystal clear. They are never out of focus. They never have poor lighting. Dreams are always PERFECT

The venue you chose, the colors, the flowers, the hair & makeup, the shoes, the rings, the DRESS, the music, the mood and most importantly......the people you invited. All of these details were chosen with care to best represent the relationship you have been building together to the people you want to keep building it together with.

They were ALL chosen with that dream in mind. This is where Scott Roth Photography comes in. THIS is what we do. We are not there to capture what you see, but what you've been dreaming. To best represent your wedding in that "out of body experience" kind of way.

Sure every family member will have their iphones out, taking selfies, photo bombing, and downright elbowing us for a better angle. We get it and it's ok but family members and friends have a different agenda in mind when they take photos. They are there to capture the moments they want to remember.

WE are there to capture your DREAMS

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2008
Employees: 10
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
The wedding photo booth was so much fun. Our bride and groom were so happy with it. Scott and his staff are professional and a pleasure to work with. Whenever we need a photo booth we call Scott Roth Events.
Scott Roth Events & Photography is a wedding photographer from Morristown, NJ. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Morristown, NJ, New York, NY, and Stroudsburg, PA. Scott Roth Events & Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the New York City wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in all kinds of Wedding Photography