Schaffer's Bridal

Schaffer's Bridal

5525 Mills Civic Pkwy., Ste. 110
West Des Moines, IA 50266 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
About Us

Schaffer's has been a Des Moines, Iowa staple since 1950 providing a 'unique and memorable shopping experience' for brides and their wedding parties. We are thrilled to have added a new location in Scottsdale, Arizona in the winter of 2011.

Schaffer's offers unique bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, tuxedos, and social occasion gowns. We are a one stop shop for all your wedding attire needs.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I purchased my dress from Schaffer Bridal Scottsdale Az. The customer service was outstanding. At my first appointment the salesperson only directed me to dresses within the budget I had given to her. I very much appreciated that and she was extremely helpful. I ended up getting the wedding dress of my dreams and it turned out to be the first dress I tried on! I would highly recommend Schaeffer Bridal.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Profile Picture
Private User
Schaffer's Bridal is a wedding dress boutique from Iowa and Arizona. We service weddings througout the local area, including Des Moines, Scottsdale, and Phoenix. Schaffer's Bridal is a professional wedding dress boutique that has been part of the Iowa wedding industry for 70 years. We specialize in Unique bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, tuxes, special occasion gowns and alterations
515-288-0356
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire