Schaffer's Bridal

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

I purchased my dress from Schaffer Bridal Scottsdale Az. The customer service was outstanding. At my first appointment the salesperson only directed me to dresses within the budget I had given to her. I very much appreciated that and she was extremely helpful. I ended up getting the wedding dress of my dreams and it turned out to be the first dress I tried on! I would highly recommend Schaeffer Bridal.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
5525 Mills Civic Pkwy., Ste. 110, West Des Moines, IA 50266
BLOG

Schaffer's has been a Des Moines, Iowa staple since 1950 providing a 'unique and memorable shopping experience' for brides and their wedding parties. We are thrilled to have added a new location in Scottsdale, Arizona in the winter of 2011.

Schaffer's offers unique bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, tuxedos, and social occasion gowns. We are a one stop shop for all your wedding attire needs.

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
Schaffer's Bridal is a wedding dress boutique from Iowa and Arizona. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Des Moines, Scottsdale, and Phoenix. Schaffer's Bridal is a professional wedding dress boutique that has been part of the Iowa wedding industry for 70 years. We specialize in Unique bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, tuxes, special occasion gowns and alterations