Scenic Las Vegas Weddings and Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I simply cannot elaborate enough on how great it was using Scenic Las Vegas Weddings and Photography. When we decided to elope to Las Vegas, I had no idea the difficulties of booking everything via phone and internet. If I had known at the beginning how easy Scenic Las Vegas could make it, I would have called them first and saved myself a ton of stress and headache. They coordinated my wedding site (Las Vegas Sign), researched my Elvis officiant, provided amazing photography and recommedations, arranged a limo for transportation, referred my flowers, the list goes on... all while enduring my "Bridezilla" complex and demands. I could have never arranged our wedding without the help of Scenic Las Vegas. It was absolutely perfect and I will always be grateful for their guidance. Thank you so, so much. For anyone planning a wedding or elopement in Las Vegas, I highly recommend Scenic Las Vegas Weddings and Photography be the first (and only) phone call you make.

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
LOCATION
200 Hoover Ave., Suite 150 , Las Vegas, NV 89101
BLOG

Las Vegas Weddings with Stunning Photography and Spectacular Locations!

Spectacular photography, a ceremony to remember, and beautiful locations are what you get when you book your Las Vegas wedding with Scenic Las Vegas Weddings! We are not your typical, high volume, run-of-the-mill Las Vegas Wedding Chapel.  Scenic Las Vegas Weddings offers you full service Las Vegas wedding (including Las Vegas Wedding Officiant) and photography packages at scenic locations in and around the Las Vegas Valley (Valley of Fire, Red Rock Canyon, Lake Mead, Mount Charleston, Pahrump Winery, Garden Gazebo, Neon Boneyard, and other scenic locations). We are a husband and wife team of professional Las Vegas wedding photographers who give you stunning photographs and memories to last a lifetime. Our wedding coordinators can also assist you with your floral needs, hair and make-up, transportation, and reception locations.  We also offer an assortment of Las Vegas photography services to meet all of your special needs; family, engagement, and other special occasion photography.

We limit the number of Las Vegas weddings and photos shoots we do in order to offer you the best service possible. So, look at all our fabulous Las Vegas wedding packages and photography locations and spectacular photo galleries and then call or email us to reserve your wedding date and time. We can also do a custom Las Vegas wedding just for you! Our caring coordinators will help you arrange your perfect wedding day or photography event. Don’t wait to reserve your Las Vegas Wedding or Las Vegas Photo shoot because dates and times go fast.  Give us a call at 866-921-7547 or email us at info@sceniclasvegasweddings.com.

Valley of Fire Weddings, Chapel Weddings, Lakeside Weddings, Lake Mead Weddings, Red Rock Canyon Weddings, Las Vegas Strip Weddings, Grand Canyon Weddings, Custom Las Vegas Weddings, Nelson Ghost Town Weddings, Las Vegas Wedding Photographer, Las Vegas Wedding Photographers, Las Vegas Sign Weddings, Bellagio Weddings, Las Vegas Weddings, Las Vegas Wedding, Weddings on the Las Vegas Strip, Outdoor Las Vegas Weddings, Outdoor Gazebo Weddings, Outdoor Weddings, Destination Weddings, Outdoor Destination Weddings, Lakeside at Tule Springs Weddings, Park Weddings, Scenic Weddings, Las Vegas Chapel Weddings, Weddings in Las Vegas, Gay Weddings.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: Anniversaries, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2009
Employees: 5
Accepts: Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
I've worked with so many clients that have chosen this amazing team to help plan and execute their unique Las Vegas wedding
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)
Scenic Las Vegas Weddings and Photography is a wedding venue from Las Vegas, Nevada. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Valley of Fire, Red Rock Canyon, and Nelson Ghost Town. Scenic Las Vegas Weddings and Photography is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Las Vegas, Nevada wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in scenic wedding photography