savvyplanners.com™™

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Marcinho Savant spent hours organizing every detail of our wedding, helped us determine all the design elements, found incredible vendors for very reasonable prices, and deeply considered our desires while guiding us with expert advice. He transformed what could have been (and usually is) an extremely stressful experience into a delightful one that enabled us to enjoy the process of planning our wedding. Marcinho is exceedingly knowledgeable, prompt and courteous, and I never finished an interaction with him feeling like we weren’t moving forward.

While Marcinho could not be there the day of our wedding, he arranged for two experienced and professional members of his staff to make sure that everything ran smoothly. When my phone charger died the morning of the wedding, they arrived with a new one. When my dress came out of the garment bag a bit wrinkled, Sonia ran around the hotel looking for a steamer and then personally steamed it for me. And even though he had already gone above and beyond to make our wedding special and flawless, Marcinho also sent a gift of gorgeous Tiffany martini glasses, just to add that much more joy to our day.

Everything went off without a hitch. Sonia and Corrine were incredibly attentive. They made sure that all of our belongings were moved to our hotel room at the end of the night, and it was such a delight to find my bridal bouquet perched in a glass of water when we got there. Although we didn’t eat a bite of food during the
wedding, they had put together a hearty sampling of everything that was served, which
we devoured before we fell into bed, exhausted but overjoyed by a night we will never
forget.

savvyplanners.com™™ responded with the following comments:

From Marcinho (Their desinger/Coordinator):

"YAAAAAAAAAY! I'm so thankful to have been able to work for Alix Genter and Alison!

I met them on August 18, 2011. Their wedding happened on July 28th, 2012!

I wasn't able to be there on the day of, however, I supervised (remotely) the event from sun up, to the next morning--- from my office in Louisiana! Thank heavens for my team mates Sonia and Corrine!

Since the wedding day... I have had the extraordinary privilege of assisting them with several travel bookings, via SavvyTravelGroup, AND I designed their Honeymoon! Which they are taking in a few days!!!!!!!!!!

You've heard me call my clients "my BABIES" before! You've heard me say that they each become FAMILY to me...

And HERE we ARE, MORE than a year later, and I just spoke with Alison yesterday! Working on something ELSE for her!

#familyforlife

*sniff*

Marcinho "

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Teams in NJ, NYC, PA, Beverly Hills, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Key West, Hawai'i & the ArkLaTex!, Bossier City, LA
BLOG

A Beautiful Way to Celebrate!™

savvyplanners.com™ is America’s First  full service, free-thinking, creative and trailblazing Gay & Lesbian (GLBTI)-specific wedding & event planning firm, personal concierge company  & Full-Service Travel Agency!   We do not discriminate against non-GLBTI persons.

GLBTI-owned and operated, we offer 60 years of ... read more

GLBTI-owned and operated, we offer 60 years of combined  experience and we each diligently protect
every interest of our clients.

With teams serving New York, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, San Francisco, Hawaii, Dallas, Atlanta, New Orleans, Key West & the ArkLaTex, we serve clients in those areas with ease! We travel the world to be of service.  We have traveled to create events as far away as Dubai, India, the United Kingdom, Canada, Kuwait and more, outside the United States.

+/- read less