sash&bow

sash&bow

Event Planning, Chic Decor & Alluring Invitations

2672 N Packerland Dr
Green Bay, WI 54303 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

We specialize in helping you plan and coordinate the biggest day of your life.  You only get married once, let us help you make it stress free and one of a kind.  We know the tips and tricks to make the event more than you ever could have dreamed of.  From the beginning or the final touches we are here for you.

We also sell many accessories and invitations on our website.  These include unity candles, guest books, garters, and much more.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am thrilled to say that I am a bride who was lucky enough to have my DREAM wedding and it could not have been possible without Alliey from Sash and Bow and her amazing team. I met with Alliey and immediately knew she would help me make my vision and dreams into a reality. From start to finish I could call, email or text Alliey with any questions, or requests I had and she would always respond within a reasonable amount of time. She helped me stay within my budget, and showed me how to use my budget to spend money on the most important parts of my ceremony and reception. She also knew how to advise me on vendors who would work well with my husband, family and I. I truly cannot say enough about how wonderful my experience was working with Sash and Bow. If you need a personal review or have any questions feel free to contact me at colleen.schmidt12@gmail.com. Thank you Sash and Bow!!!!

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Associations I Belong to
sash&bow is a wedding planning company from Green Bay, Wisconsin. We service weddings througout the local area, including Green Bay, Appleton, and Door County. sash&bow is a professional wedding planning & decor company that has been part of the Wisconsin wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in wedding decor, vintage rentals, planning, and invitations
920-347-9000
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment