Sasha's Bridal Boutique

Sasha's Bridal Boutique

...because you deserve it!

4750 SW 72nd Ave
Miami, FL 33155 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

About Us

At Sasha’s Bridal Boutique we are here to help you become the most beautiful bride while offering a relaxed and personal atmosphere. We offer a selection of unique gowns from new and inspiring designers from around the country. Now let’s play dress up!

Like every bride, when I got engaged, I was so excited about everything that came along with that – becoming a wife, planning a fabulous wedding, and (undoubtedly) shopping for my dream wedding gown. When I envisioned my “shopping for a dress” experience, I pictured being greeted with a glass of bubbly in a charming and chic boutique where all the attention would be on me. I assumed it would be just as memorable as the wedding day itself.  I didn’t exactly find that vision, so I decided to create it myself.

At Sasha’s Bridal Boutique, YOU are the center of attention. We offer thoughtful consultation in an intimate atmosphere. So take a break from the stress of planning your wedding and come relax, have fun, and enjoy your dress shopping experience.

305-661-0355
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards