Sasha's Bridal Boutique

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Look no further than Sasha's Bridal Boutique for your dream dress. I LOVED my experience. I had a wonderful time and fell in love with the very first dress I tried on. Sasha is incredibly sweet and so easy to work with. I had quite the large entourage with me and she so graciously accommodated everyone. The selection of dresses is excellent for brides on any budget. Sasha is honest and keeps to the budget you have in mind, which I really appreciated. You're sure to find a unique and stunning dress that matches your style for your very special day here.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
4750 SW 72nd Ave, Miami, FL 33155

...because you deserve it!

At Sasha’s Bridal Boutique we are here to help you become the most beautiful bride while offering a relaxed and personal atmosphere. We offer a selection of unique gowns from new and inspiring designers from around the country. Now let’s play dress up!

Like every b ride, when I got engaged, I was so excited about everything that came along with that – becoming a wife, planning a fabulous wedding, and (undoubtedly) shopping for my dream wedding gown. When I envisioned my “shopping for a dress” experience, I pictured being greeted with a glass of bubbly in a charming and chic boutique where all the attention would be on me. I assumed it would be just as memorable as the wedding day itself.  I didn’t exactly find that vision, so I decided to create it myself.

At Sasha’s Bridal Boutique, YOU are the center of attention. We offer thoughtful consultation in an intimate atmosphere. So take a break from the stress of planning your wedding and come relax, have fun, and enjoy your dress shopping experience.

Details