Sasha's Bridal Boutique

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My wife (fiance at the time) found a dream dress one day at a store, but because it was the first one she tried on, she made the decision to wait and look at other ones before she made the decision to buy. Unfortunately, when she went back to get the dress, it was no longer available. She was heartbroken. Fortunately, I was able to find out who the designer was and contacted them. They were going to be able to get her the dress, but we would have to get it from Sasha's Bridal in Miami because the designer was in France and did not have a boutique in Tampa. Sasha did a great job of ensuring that the dress got to the U.S. She had her initial dress fitting with Sasha. There were some adjustments that needed to be made. She was able to make the adjustments and get the dress shipped to Tampa in plenty of time for the wedding. My bride tried on the dress expecting to have to take it to another boutique for her final fitting, but after trying the dress on again, it fit perfectly. Sasha and her team had done an amazing job and the dress fit and looked beautifully. Thank you for making a major part of our wedding perfect. We would not hesitate to use Sasha again in the future.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
4750 SW 72nd Ave, Miami, FL 33155

...because you deserve it!

At Sasha’s Bridal Boutique we are here to help you become the most beautiful bride while offering a relaxed and personal atmosphere. We offer a selection of unique gowns from new and inspiring designers from around the country. Now let’s play dress up!

Like every bride, ... read more

Like every bride, when I got engaged, I was so excited about everything that came along with that – becoming a wife, planning a fabulous wedding, and (undoubtedly) shopping for my dream wedding gown. When I envisioned my “shopping for a dress” experience, I pictured being greeted with a glass of bubbly in a charming and chic boutique where all the attention would be on me. I assumed it would be just as memorable as the wedding day itself.  I didn’t exactly find that vision, so I decided to create it myself.

At Sasha’s Bridal Boutique, YOU are the center of attention. We offer thoughtful consultation in an intimate atmosphere. So take a break from the stress of planning your wedding and come relax, have fun, and enjoy your dress shopping experience.

+/- read less