Sasha's Bridal Boutique

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

OMG, I cannot say enough about Sasha's! It was the only place where I didn't feel like a number. A family-run business opened up by Sasha a few years back when she was looking for her own wedding dress and hated the experience. You book an appointment and the whole store is yours. Pick through stylish/well-priced dresses and showcase them by walking down the runway in front of your family in friends.

So sad she's closing.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
4750 SW 72nd Ave, Miami, FL 33155

...because you deserve it!

At Sasha’s Bridal Boutique we are here to help you become the most beautiful bride while offering a relaxed and personal atmosphere. We offer a selection of unique gowns from new and inspiring designers from around the country. Now let’s play dress up!

Like every brid e, when I got engaged, I was so excited about everything that came along with that – becoming a wife, planning a fabulous wedding, and (undoubtedly) shopping for my dream wedding gown. When I envisioned my “shopping for a dress” experience, I pictured being greeted with a glass of bubbly in a charming and chic boutique where all the attention would be on me. I assumed it would be just as memorable as the wedding day itself.  I didn’t exactly find that vision, so I decided to create it myself.

At Sasha’s Bridal Boutique, YOU are the center of attention. We offer thoughtful consultation in an intimate atmosphere. So take a break from the stress of planning your wedding and come relax, have fun, and enjoy your dress shopping experience.

Details