Sarah Kathleen

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Ellie Blanchard
1+ year ago

There are tons of options for wedding photographers out there but my husband and I could not be more thrilled to have worked with Sarah Kathleen Photography. Like another reviewer mentioned not only is she all the wonderful qualities you want in a photographer: talented, artistic, creative, etc. but she is a wonderful person. She's fun-loving, goofy, and makes you feel so comfortable being in front of a camera lens.

I had a destination wedding in her area and if I ever had a question about finding other vendors she responded so quickly and always encourage me to ask for help when ever I needed it. She is fun to work with while maintaining excellent professionalism. I was in shock with how quickly we got to see our pictures, whether is be a sneak peak on her blog or receiving the beautiful package in the mail. I kind of want to get married again just so I can work with Sarah again, she's really that great! She captured our wedding day even more beautifully than I remember it in my memories and as my memories become more and more faint over time I will always have the most gorgeous interpretation of our day in Sarah's photos.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
BLOG

storyteller & hopeless romantic

The dress, the flowers, the look on his face -- these are the things you daydream about when it comes to your wedding. But one of the biggest decisions you'll make (apart from the place you'll say "I do" and the dress you'll be wearing) is the photographer who is going to document it for you.

I have the best job in the world - ... read more

I have the best job in the world - I get to capture your big day as it unfolds so your wedding story can be told for years and years to come. I want you to be able to relive every moment when you look back through your photos, to feel the same emotions you felt that day.

A little about me: My name is Sarah. I grew up in the happiest place in the USA (according to Oprah, anyways). I married my best friend when I was 19 years old. I am inspired by love, light, and people's stories. Though my title is technically "photographer", I think of myself as more of a "storyteller". I am obsessed with the in-between moments, the stolen glances. I've photographed weddings for 6 years, and fall in love with my job a little more each weekend.

I would love to get to know you two, hear your story, and learn what makes you YOU.
Email: sarah@sarahkathleen.com
Call: 805-748-6373
or Carrier Pigeon.
Any time.

{www.sarahkathleen.com}

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bridal Showers, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2008
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Sarah Kathleen is a wedding photographer from Templeton, CA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, and Santa Barbara. Sarah Kathleen is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Central Coast wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in wedding photography