Sarah Christine Photography

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
[Private]

Sarah was absolutely fantastic to work with. About 2 weeks before my planned proposal, I've found out that having pictures of the event was something that was very important to my fiancee. I legitimately had no idea where to turn for this and via dumb luck ended up finding Sarah. She was incredibly easy to work with, beyond friendly and very affordable. I was pretty much winging this, and Sarah was full of great ideas and helpful advice. The day off, she waited in the snow (like -10deg) in Estes Park for us, took amazing pictures and captured a perfect day for us. She got us sample images to show our family's within 24hrs (less than that actually) and a full disk of images not long after. Awesome experience working with her overall!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
320 Galaxy Way, Fort Collins, CO 80525
BLOG

Husband and Wife team- Expect more from your photos

Capture your moments Sarah Christine Photography is photo journalistic style wedding photographer. Capture the moment with breath taking pictures, where that moment is captured on a single frame. Affordable, creative and more. Colorado photographer simplified, no-guesswork approach to wedding photography.

Mission:
To provide ... read more

Mission:
To provide exceptional photography that match your style and your budget. To EARN your trust with transparent pricing, responsive service, and professionals of the highest caliber.

Products:

-Coverage tailored to your wedding
-Unlimited photography
-All high-resolution images on DVD
-Archival quality prints
-Wide selection of professionally-designed albums
-Digital retouching services