Sara Kelley Makeup and Hair

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Sara was AmAzInG! She reigned me in when I wanted to get crazy with my hair to ensure I didn't do something I would regret. I loved my hair and my bridesmaids' hairstyles were *almost* as gorgeous as mine! Her helpers were great and patient with the flowergirls.

Sara also did my makeup and I looked so nice and fresh all night! I couldn't have asked for a better person to make me look like a million bucks without breaking the bank!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
157 Moore Drive, Lexington, KY 40503

Making the world a more beautiful place!

Sara is one of those lucky few people in the world who genuinely loves her job.  She's invigorated by helping people find a hairstyle that suits them and excites them.  The part of her job she enjoys most is working with brides.  What girl doesn't love weddings?  So for Sara, getting to be a part of so many weddings - and specifically helping brid es achieve the look they've always imagined is a dream come true.

Sara's bridal services begin with a free consultation where she will spend time talking with you about the look you want and then putting you in the chair to try out a few different styles.  Once you're satisfied with a chosen look it's on to the big day!  On the day of your wedding you have the option of having your hair done at the shop where Sara works or having Sara come to the location of your choice.  Have a special look in mind for your bridal party as well?  Sara can do their hair too!  Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life and Sara can help you create a hair style that both you and your groom will love!
Details