Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Working with Jenny was an absolute pleasure. From the trial run to the day of, she was enthusiastic, prompt, and produced excellent work. I had both my hair and airbrush makeup done for my wedding. My hair was done in a beautiful French braid updo that seemed to take no time at all for her to do. Her quality of work was amazing! I was concerned about my make up because on a normal basis the only make up I wear is mascara. I almost never wear foundation, eye shadow, or lipstick and was afraid of looking too done up to the point that I wouldn't look like me anymore. However, I still wanted the airbrush foundation to give me a nice photo ready look. Jenny knew exactly what I wanted and delivered. I looked natural and beautiful! My girls were all very happy with their looks as well. Some girls who were uncertain about getting their hair and/or make up done decided to go for it after they saw how lovely Jenny's work was--and because she works so efficiently, everyone was ready in plenty of time for the photographers even with the extra people! I loved that she comes right out to your house or hotel where you are getting ready. I had such a wonderfully relaxed morning, and Jenny was a big part of that.

Salon A Go Go! responded with the following comments:

Bliss thank you so much for the great review! The feeling was mutual ...as I enjoyed working with you and your warm family and friends on your wedding day! So glad you had an wonderful wedding day and I was glad to be a part of it!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION

On location hair and HD airbrush make up services! Servicing all areas.

Jenny has trained at world renowned salons and has over 10 years of experience in hair and makeup.  Jenny and her trained team specialize in updos, HD Temptu airbrush makeup and can work on large groups for your on site wedding needs. We travel wide and far to service onsite weddings in all regions. Please see our Facebook page to find more pic tures of our work.  Direct email is jenfaganwilson@gmail.com or call 716-903-1448. Thank you!

Details
Services: Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
Salon A Go Go! is a wedding hair and makeup artist service on location from Buffalo. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Buffalo, Rochester , and Fingerlakes. Salon A Go Go! is a professional wedding hair and makeup artist service that has been part of the Buffalo and Rochester wedding industry for over ten years. We specialize in hair, makeup, updos, airbrush makeup all on site for your convenience