Salon A Go Go!

Salon A Go Go!

On location hair and HD airbrush make up services! Servicing all areas.

Services: Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

Jenny has trained at world renowned salons and has over 10 years of experience in hair and makeup.  Jenny and her trained team specialize in updos, HD Temptu airbrush makeup and can work on large groups for your on site wedding needs. We travel wide and far to service onsite weddings in all regions. Please see our Facebook page to find more pictures of our work.  Direct email is jenfaganwilson@gmail.com or call 716-903-1448. Thank you!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had originally booked my wedding hair and make up with another vendor. After being told that my original vendor, Heather, decided she was going to drop her wedding clients, I contacted Jenny with Salon-a-go-go. Jenny was amazing! Not only did she provide an unbelievable service that left my family and I in awe of her work, she was able to arrange everything despite my sisters and I coming from other countries. She brought along Jen to help with hair, and I have to say that I am so fortunate to have had both of these amazing people work with us on our wedding day. I would definitely refer everyone to Jenny and her team.

Salon A Go Go! responded with the following comments:

Thank you Mikalia! We enjoyed being with you and your wonderful family on your wedding day! Congrats!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Profile Picture
Private User
Salon A Go Go! is a wedding hair and makeup artist service on location from Buffalo. We service weddings througout the local area, including Buffalo, Rochester , and Fingerlakes. Salon A Go Go! is a professional wedding hair and makeup artist service that has been part of the Buffalo and Rochester wedding industry for over ten years. We specialize in hair, makeup, updos, airbrush makeup all on site for your convenience

My Awards