Salem Events

Profile Picture
Kim
1 Review
08/17/2013

Very professional, quick to respond to questions. Willing to help with anything. I felt very comfortable with her and would recommend her for any wedding planning and day of services. She kept everything on time and everything went so smoothly. I couldn't have done it without her :)

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
PO Box 7598, Salem, OR 97303

Unique and Alternative Weddings at Affordale Prices

Get more info at salemoregonevents.com

Get more info at salemoregonevents.com

I offer coordination, consultation and other professional event services based on the unique needs of every client but still within the budgets of the average person.  The stress of planning a wedding or any important event is not exclusive to the wealthy few, and getting professional help should not be treated as a luxury.

Every event is a new endeavor, not an assembly line process.  As an event coordinator, I treat each new event with care and each new client the way I would expect to be treated.  I am professional, but always approachable and pay close attention to details but never miss the big picture.  I am not afraid to beg, barter and borrow to bring my client’s costs down and offer affordable options to fit your needs.

I encourage you to shop around and I think you will find that Salem Events offers the most affordable event services in the Willamette Valley!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s