Sage Catering

Sage Catering

Culinary Wisdom

1000 Lancaster Ave.
Berwyn, PA 19312 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeu...
Maximum capacity: 1000
Bar services: Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast
About Us

Whether you are planning an intimate gathering, or a lavish affair, Sage Catering will help you to create a wedding that will delight your guests and exceed all of your expectations.
From classic to trendy, creating exciting food with intricate flavors is what we are passionate about, along with impeccable service to create the most unique and memorable events. From the day we meet to the day of your event, we will be there every step of the way.
It would be our pleasure to speak to you about your wedding, and to help make your dream come to fruition.
/myfoxphilly.cityvoter.com/sage-catering/biz/47011

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Sage for my April 2012 wedding, and am so incredibly happy I chose them. They came highly recommend and I can see why. Ed, who was my manager was so perfect for me and my husband. The guy knows his stuff and I felt so at ease the entire wedding planning process knowing he was my caterer. There is something to be said for working with people who are professional and give you full confidence that everything will be great because planning has the potential to be stressful. The food Sage makes is also top of the line, which was very important to me. Now having gone through the whole wedding from start to finish, I can say that it's so important to plan your budget for a good caterer. On a personal level, Ed was also very in tune with me and any special requests I had. He has a calming presence, which I felt when i waiting to walk down the isle and he was directing the lne. He even got to the venue super early to make sure everything was perfect. I really appreciate him and his team and highly recommend Sage, Ed and the staff he had that night.

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
Services Used: Catering
Endorsements
I love Sage Catering. Starting with the most important which is the best food around! Beyond that the team is so professional. You see the same wonderful faces event after event who know exactly what they are doing. I also love to work with them because of the wonderful working relationships that they create with their clients and all the vendors who are involved on any event they host. The personal touches will be the icing on the cake of their amazing food.
Associations I Belong to
96x96 sq 1324419266830 101364368thirtyonegiftsindependentconsultant WEdding person
Sage Catering is a wedding Caterer from Philadelphia. We service weddings througout the local area, including New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. Sage Catering is a professional wedding Caterer that has been part of the Philadelphia wedding industry for seven years. We specialize in custom wedding catering
610-993-8368
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards