Sacred Vows

Sacred Vows

Wedding Officiant for AR, TX, LA, OK

9025 Cape Cod Blvd
Aubrey, TX 76227 | map
Services: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony, Single ...

About Us

Anyone can read a ceremony, but few can create a magical moment that will be talked about by your guests for years to come. Backed by more than 20 years of wedding ministry experience, it is my passion and desire to coordinate and perform the most beautiful and captivating wedding each and every time!

Contact me and schedule your interview today. Let’s get acquainted and allow me to share with you the many effective options I bring to wedding ceremonies.

My Philosophy

Unfortunately, many couples are left with very limited options when it comes to choosing an Officiant for their wedding. Some times, due to certain restrictions, they are unable to secure a minister to perform the ceremony. This leaves them scurrying for a Justice of the Peace at the last moment. My desire is to allow couples the opportunity they deserve to have a wedding performed by a licensed and ordained minister. Weddings can range from a civil ceremony to a traditional Christian ceremony.

I will approach your wedding as an opportunity to share with everyone present what this day really means to you. I will provide you with a multitude of options which you can use to make your ceremony stand out from all the rest. Combine your passion for the wedding of your dreams with my passion to plan and perform it, and the results will be truly unforgettable!
Associations I Belong to
870-648-5999
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire