Sabrina Gilbert NYC

Sabrina Gilbert NYC

Beauty services for the New York women, every size, shape and color!

Brooklyn, NY 11209 | map
Services: Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

Proudly featured on Ebony. com, Munaluchi.com, Everylastdetail.com, Stylemepretty.com, Unjerseybride.com, Elizabethannedesigns.com, Weddingchicks.com, VH1, NBC

Hair and makeup services for brides in the Tri-State area and beyond! I use nothing but the best products that are meant to last the MORNING, NOON and NIGHT of your special day. Traditional and airbrush foundation are available. All makeup is sweat-proof/water-proof and last 8-15 hours. I also specialize in bridal updos and styles that will last through all of the nights activities. From the ceremony to the reception:)

Trials or “run throughs” are deeply encouraged to ensure you and Sabrina  know what look fits you best for your wedding day and all runs smoothly the day of. Sabrina is available for national and international travel for weddings, please contact her for rates.

Like us on facebook >    http://www.facebook.com/SabrinaGilbertNyc

Destination Weddings

Are you planning a destination wedding in an exotic paradise? Sabrina Gilbert NYC is available for national and international travel for all of your beauty services ensuring you look like a celebrity on your big day! The very last thing you want to worry about on your wedding day is if you look okay and if your hair and makeup will stay put through out the days activities. Sabrina uses products and techniques that withstand changing climates to work around the exotic temperatures.

*St.Lucia wedding of Anisette and Jason

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sabrina was extremely professional, responsive, and highly skilled. After about three hair and makeup trials with other stylists, I was very disappointed. Many stylists were trained either in hair or makeup and did not have the total package. However, after visiting Sabrina's studio, I was blown away by how meticulously she did both my hair and makeup. I looked and felt beautiful!

In the months leading up to the wedding, Sabrina was highly responsive via email, which was important to me, as I work during business hours. She was able to give me a run down of the day-of the wedding schedule months in advance. She was also able to make additions to the contract without hassle.

On the day of the wedding, Sabrina and her assistants were on time and prepared. Every girl in my bridal party had a different look, but all in all, I was surprised to see that each style fit perfectly with the dresses and the vintage look of the wedding.

I could not have been happier with my hair and makeup during the day of the wedding. I received so many compliments on how I looked. My makeup stayed put during the entirety of July wedding. Also, Sabrina does airbrush makeup, so it was waterproof, sweatproof, and lightweight.

• Wedding: 07/13/2012
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Profile Picture
Jenkins
Endorsements
Sabrina is THE vendor you want to work with! She is highly professional, artistic, creative and very responsible. I have had numerous clients coming back extremely happy with the look Sabrina achieved for them for their wedding day and a happy customer is the best feedback you can get for the work you do. Highly recommend Sabrina & her team for your makeup/hair wedding needs!
Sabrina Gilbert NYC is a wedding makeup artist and hairstylist from New York City. We service weddings througout the local area, including New Jersey , Long Island, and Conneticut . Sabrina Gilbert NYC is a professional wedding makeup artist and hairstylist that has been part of the new york wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Bridal hair , airbrush makeup and human hair extensions
347-874-1848
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards