Ryon:Lockhart Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Absolutely amazing photos. This is a husband and wife duo that are so much fun to work with that they bring the fun side out of you for your photos and they turn out amazing!! My now husband and I did our engagement shoot and wedding shoot with them and my sister also used them for their engagement shoot and wedding shoot and all pictures turned out perfectly, so much so that we had trouble choosing which ones to use since we loved them ALL. For our engagement shoot we wanted to try something different so we went kayaking in Newport Harbor and Sarah and Tim were all for trying it out to see what would happen with the photos. I didn't know if they would turn out since it was a little different but those are the photos that we ended up using most. I will continue to use this duo for anything we need photographed (children, parties etc). They were also very affordable!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
New York, NY
BLOG

Ryon:Lockhart is a husband and wife photography team consisting of Tim Ryon and Sarah Lockhart. They are currently based in New York, but consider CA a second home! Sarah and Tim love to travel, so needless to say their passports are always up to date and ready to go for your destination wedding!

Tim and Sarah's work has been proudly ... read more

Tim and Sarah's work has been proudly featured in Style Me Pretty, Green Wedding Shoes, Grey Likes Baby, The Knot, Huffington Post Weddings, Palm Springs Wed, and Wedding Magazine UK.

+/- read less