Ryan Geldermann Cinematography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Jennifer
09/15/2013

I was so excited when it was our time to contact Ryan for our wedding! We were so fortunate that he was available to shoot our September wedding. Prior to the wedding, I so appreciated Ryan's responsiveness to all our questions. He even responded to one of my emails during his honeymoon! I could not wait to work with Ryan on our wedding day.

Finally, our wedding day came and Ryan showed up with his partner (his lovely wife) and immediately changed the room into his creative space. Ryan and Kate are professional, friendly and a pleasure to have around on our special day. They are also very discreet! You don't even notice that they are shooting most of the time! Ryan is amazingly talented and has such a creative vision. We couldn't wait for the big reveal during the reception.

When he played the Same Day Edit during our reception, we were taken away. We felt every single emotion possible during the three minutes that we watched our video. Tears of joy were seen in my husband and I and from what we heard later on, 100% of our guests were crying and laughing at the same time. While we watched the video, we could hear our guests oohing and ahhing in the background and everyone was completely shocked and impressed that we were able to show our wedding video during the reception thanks to Ryan's superfast editing skills!

We could not get enough of his work and asked him to create an extended wedding highlights video for us. We LOVE both videos and it was the best decision we made to hire Ryan Geldermann and to get the Same Day Edit and Extended Wedding Highlights Video.

We would recommend Ryan Geldermann to all of our family and friends getting married! Ryan is the Superman of wedding videography!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Jessup, MD 20794
BLOG

Home of the SAME DAY EDIT

Crazy cinematic Same Day Edits that will BLOW YOUR MIND.  Final discs delivered in 2 weeks. Come see the difference! Check out the Same Day Edit in action by watching the 2nd and 4th video below. Currently booking for 2015 and 2016.

For pricing and more info, visit my website: ... read more

For pricing and more info, visit my website: http://ryangeldermann.com.

I do book every weekend of the year, so please don't hesitate to contact me to see if your date is still available.

A little about me:

Trained in filmmaking at the University of Notre Dame. TRULY cinematic approach to weddings. Same Day Edits are my specialty. I'm a ninja.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Videography
Established: 2010
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Ryan is an incredibly talented cinematographer. Very professional and great to work with. His editing and same-day turnaround are his signature specialties. I highly recommend him!
Ryan Geldermann Cinematography is a wedding videographer from Washington DC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including maryland, virginia, and Washington DC. Ryan Geldermann Cinematography is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the Maryland wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in cinematic wedding cinematography