Rusty Love Vintage Rentals

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I highly recommend renting from Rusty Love Vintage Rentals. If you want people to swoon over your wedding decor for months and years to come, renting from Angela is what you want to do!! I originally rented a hot pink sofa for my wedding day, but after renting just one item, I was hooked. I ended up added two matching hot pink chairs to use at our sweetheart table, a gorgeous vintage gold cake table, a whitewashed bar (it was perfect for my whimsical garden themed wedding), a gold cocktail table, and mirrors to hang behind the bar. Angela is so much fun to talk to and she really makes you excited over the items you decide to rent. The lounge area with the vintage hot pink sofa and cocktail table was a hit!! People were constantly taking photos on the sofa and at one point I had to ask the kid to get off of the sofa so we could take some of our photos on it. They were really sad that they had to get off of the sofa LOL! The furniture really helped pull off that modern vintage/whimsical garden wedding look flawlessly. I am secretly planning my next event so I can rent another vintage sofa from Angela for a day!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
Baltimore,DC & Surrounding, MD
BLOG

We're so glad you found us! Rusty love is excited to be the first to bring the newest trend in wedding decor to the Baltimore/DC market. We supply Bride's, Event Planner's, and Photographer's with Vintage furniture, fixtures and props for their special event to create a story book like atmosphere. We've been collecting a fabulous array of vintage finds for many years, and since we couldn't dare part with them we decided to share them, we hope you enjoy them as much as we do!

We know you want your wedding to be different, that's why we have new inventory coming in weekly. From Antique settes and old trunks to create that romantic feel in a loung setting, to vintage suitcases as props to create  high impact displays to showcase your desserts, your event will stand out from the rest!

Love it, but don't know where to start or how to put it all together? Whether you want a casual ecletic look, intimate vibe, or rustic feel, RUSTY LOVE also offers a design service to put all the finishing touches together for you.

+/- read less