Ruffled Feathers Golf Club

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Best wedding venue ever! I cannot even begin to express my gratitude and love for this venue! From beginning to end this venue was so accommodating to any type of wedding style you could want. Kathy Pauly is a saint!!! I emailed her back and forth too many times to count asking questions for our 1 & 1/2 year engagement and she was always very helpful! I am so happy I got to work with such an amazing coordinator at RF! The staff the night of the reception was the best! Daniel and the rest of the staff were so amazing and always made sure everything. Was going well for my Husband and I as well as the rest of our guests. They came to find me on golf carts just to ask a question about table arrangement! This venue is not only gorgeous to host a truly special classy event, but the staff helps to make it the best night of your life! They truly care that everything goes perfect! I seriously could go on and on! Thank you Kathy and the rest of the RF staff for giving Derek and I a wedding to remember forever!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
1 Pete Dye Drive , Lemont, IL 60439
Welcome and Congratulations!

Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for considering Ruffled Feathers for the day which will always live in your most cherished memories. Our family would love to join yours in making this a day to remember.

Welcome and Congratulations!

From the commanding entrance and winding driveway, your first impression of Ruffled Feathers will be one of beauty and grace.

The private atmosphere, idyllic setting, along with our reputation for outstanding food, professional service, challenging golf and a unique ambiance are second to none in the southwest suburbs.

The spectacular Ambassador Grand Ballroom hosts just one wedding per evening, which assures you of the staff's undivided attention, ensuring that your every need will be met.

We never lose sight that this is your day - no request is unimportant, no detail is overlooked. With this in mind, we offer you the unique opportunity to choose one of two wedding packages we provide, or if you prefer, you may completely customize your own reception from individual meal requests to individual room set up requirements.

Enjoy exploring the club through our web site. Do not hesitate to call should you have any questions. We look forward to welcoming you to Ruffled Feathers Golf Club at your convenience.

View beautiful weddings celebrated at Ruffled Feathers