Royal Lahaina Resort

Royal Lahaina Resort

With 4 Oceanfront Wedding locations, we can fit anyone's wedding budget and vision.

2780 Kekaa Drive
Lahaina, HI 96761 | map
Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 500
About Us

Set on 27 acres of tropical gardens and oceanfront lawns along a half-mile of the best stretch of Kaanapali Beach, the Royal Lahaina Resort’s  sweeping lawns are ideal for exchanging your vows against the backdrop of the crystal blue Pacific. For a more personal setting choose our Royal Beach House with its own private backyard, pool and Jacuzzi located just steps from the beach.

Whether it’s a small, intimate ceremony or a large, grand affair our wedding coordinator can assist you in creating your dream wedding day. Gather your family and friends to share in the joy of your special occasion with exclusive room rates and upgrades for you and your group.

Photos
Reviews
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Amy and Geraldine were amazing! I highly recommend getting married at the Royal Lahaina Resort, not just for the venue's beauty, but mostly for having Geraldine and Amy as wedding planners. They are wonderful at what they do and they help you hire the warmest and most talented vendors. The food was amazing, the view was spectacular and honestly, my wedding was so much better than anything I dreamed of. It was absolutely perfect. Geraldine and Amy responds so quickly and really does help you plan the best wedding with your budget and vision. The staff and the vendors made us feel like we've known them forever. They made us feel like they were our closest friends. From the emails back and forth, to the planning, to the villas lawn venue overlooking the ocean, to the food, decorations, DJ, Hawaiian dancer, photographer, videographer, to the champagne and flowers in our room after our wedding everything was amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding.

• Wedding: 12/29/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Endorsements
The ladies of the Romance/Weddings department headed by Amy Johnson are the best! It is literally my favorite place to work. Breathtaking views, professional staff and the most fun you can possibly have. I am fortunate to work with really professional companies and people here on Maui in this industry. Amy and her staff at Royal Lahaina are just simply the best! Love them!
Royal Lahaina Resort is a wedding venue from Hawaii. We service weddings througout the local area, including Maui, Lahaina, and Hawaii . Royal Lahaina Resort is a professional wedding event venue that has been part of the Maui wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in destination weddings
808-661-3611
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire