Rose Schaller Photo

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I were so blessed to have Rose join our team for our special day! Words cannot describe how wonderful she was to work with and how stunning her work is. She was so easy to get along with and was very calming throughout the day of the wedding. We knew from the moment we met her that she was the perfect choice for us.
He work is truly art! We cannot tell you how many compliments we received on our photos thus far and how she captured all the emotions throughout the day!
My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Rose to capture your special day!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
17 Eric DR, Middletown, NY 10940
BLOG

Capture Life's Moments

Choose the best wedding photographer to capture your wedding moments.  Rose Schaller Photo documents the whimsy and fun of your day as it happens but also honors tradition to give you heirloom family portraits.  She records the day you have always dreamed of with great care and attention to detail.  You have so many other details to worry about trust Rose to provide portraits you'll love.  Remember the flowers fade and the cake is eaten but your wedding portraits last forever!

Rose is available for Hudson Valley Wedding Photography,(NY,NJ,PA), New England Weddings, Ct and RI, Block Island Wedding Photography as well as other areas in the US and beyond.

NY 845-342-4449   RI: 401-824-9172