Rose Schaller Photo

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rose is amazing!!!!

When I pictured my wedding day, like all brides, I knew the absolutes and the areas I had for flexibility. The photography was one of those absolutes. I wanted someone who got how I pictured the day and who could capture the moments beyond what I envisioned.

Rose not only got me, but she was able to make me feel completely confident in all the choices made. From day one, I knew she was our photographer. She walked us through everything and was able to answer all my questions. It also didn't hurt that her show room had many beautiful albums and impressive portfolios of the past work she has done.

My husband does not like taking pictures and an area of his concern was having to not only be the center of attention, but to have those moments of his awkwardness captured. Rose completely put him at ease and made him actually feel comfortable in front of the camera. From the engagement shoot on, she got to know us and gain an understanding of what it was we were looking for, as well as help us get used to being in front of the lens. She didn't force us to do anything we wouldn't be comfortable with and encouraged us for those key moments to get some really AMAZING shots.

My husband and I took full advantage of the many services offered and we received our picutres back so quickly.

The end result was breathtaking. I had the wedding of my dreams and the pictures that captured it for the rest of my life.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
17 Eric DR, Middletown, NY 10940
BLOG

Capture Life's Moments

Choose the best wedding photographer to capture your wedding moments.  Rose Schaller Photo documents the whimsy and fun of your day as it happens but also honors tradition to give you heirloom family portraits.  She records the day you have always dreamed of with great care and attention to detail.  You have so many other details to worry about trust Rose to provide portraits you'll love.  Remember the flowers fade and the cake is eaten but your wedding portraits last forever!

Rose is available for Hudson Valley Wedding Photography,(NY,NJ,PA), New England Weddings, Ct and RI, Block Island Wedding Photography as well as other areas in the US and beyond.

NY 845-342-4449   RI: 401-824-9172

Established: 1998
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (6)
Rose is an incredible artist. I have worked with her many times, her works always seems to amaze me. She captures those beautiful moments cherished for life!
PROS I KNOW (110) View All 110 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Rose Schaller Photo is a wedding Photographer from Orange County. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Rockland, Dutchess, and Block Island. Rose Schaller Photo is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the professional wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in editorial and traditional wedding coverage