Favorite

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jill was an absolute pleasure to work with. Soon as I met her I looked no further. She did an unbelieveable job helping me pick out flowers, she will work with your budget, and can accomodate many different ideas. I used pinterest to help and she executed everything to perfection!!!!! LOve her and dont look any further. I promise you will be sooooo happy!!!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Tri-State Area, South River, NJ 08816
BLOG

Rose Petals and Lace

Passion for beauty and artistry combined with personal service has become our trademark. Rose Petals and Lace will dazzle you with innovative designs and dramatic wedding décor.

Rose Petals and Lace

Rose Petals and Lace is a complete floral and decor design company focusing on weddings and special events.Creating ambiance from Classic and romantic, to chic and sophisticated, our cutting edge-designs will transform your wedding to an unforgettable display of color, texture, beauty, imagination and drama.

Recent news includes being blogged on STYLEMEPRETTY.COM and we have been published in many magazines including New Jersey Bride, LaBella Bride and the Knot.  Let us make your vision come to life using table linens, exquisite flowers, and room props. We can't wait to meet YOU!

+/- read less