RomanticVows.com

Profile Picture
Joanna
1 Review
06/06/2015

Elizabeth was incredibly helpful and professional throughout all of our planning and during the ceremony. She worked with us over several months to ensure that she wrote a ceremony that was perfectly tailored for me and my husband. We would recommend her for anyone looking to have a beautiful, heartfelt ceremony. Our guests all talked about how wonderful the ceremony was and my husband and I couldn't be happier about it! Elizabeth also did a wonderful job incorporating aspects of both of our religions to create a ceremony that had great meaning for us.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Venice, FL 34293
BLOG

Florida Ceremonies Created from Your Very Own Love Story!

RomanticVows.com, a Professional Officiating Company is owned by Rev. Elizabeth Turk, a Non-Denominational Pastor specializing in Officiating and writing Romantic "Love Story " Wedding and Vow Renewal ceremonies for ALL couples throughout Florida. Each ceremony she creates is personally written and created from "Your Very Own Love Story". ... read more

RomanticVows.com provides excellence in service and true romance for your special day.  Each ceremony is a true expression of your love and life together.  The joys you've shared and the future you hold as a newly married couple.

RomanticVows.com performs ceremonies of all faiths at the location of your choice throughout Florida.   I've Officiated "Love Story" weddings and vow renewals for couples from as far away as Canada, Australia, France, Russia, Ireland and from across the US.

We offer ceremony photography, ceremony music, romantic keepsake "Sand Ceremonies", "Hand Fasting" "Ceremony of Safekeeping(TM)" and more.

Visit us at:  http://www.RomanticVows.com

Or Call us at:  561-308-7298 or 941-773-6336

Or Email us at: RomanticVows@gmail.com

Call me today and let me make your wedding or vow renewal one you and your guests will come away saying... "That was the most beautiful wedding I've ever seen"

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Anniversaries, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
If a romantic destination or beach wedding is what you’ve been thinking of for your wedding ceremony. Romantic Vows is your one stop destination. They take care of everything from the planning to the officiating; there is nothing they can’t do to ensure that your wedding day is everything you’ve always dreamed of. I have worked several weddings with Elizabeth Turk, Owner of RomanticVows.com and can say first hand, that she is a consummate pro. Many will agree that she also is very accommodating when it comes to helping clients find the caterer, the florist, the DJ ‘My Personal Favorite” and just piece together all the elements that make your wedding day complete. Most might not be aware that Elizabeth is a published author whose Romance Tips have been published throughout Florida & she personalizes every ceremony as she personally writes them all. If you want a Romantic Ceremony that every bride dreams of, look no further than Romantic Vows.com Elizabeth you’re the bomb baby!
RomanticVows.com is a wedding Officiating Company from Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Sarasota, Venice, and Tampa and surrounding areas. RomanticVows.com is a professional wedding Officiating Company that has been part of the Florida wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in Love Story Weddings Based on "Your Very Own Love Story"