Roman Grinev Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had Thomas as my main photographer and Shamus as my secondary photographer. Both were extremely professional and helpful. And the pictures were incredible! They captured every moment and emotion from the day. Now my husband and I have almost 2000 pictures to remember our wedding day by! I can't wait to make albums for my family!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
20036
BLOG

Centrally located photography studio in the Washington D.C. & Baltimore area

Click on the link to view our site, wedding portfolios, or instant pricing. Read our article for tips on selecting a photographer.

Are you looking for photojournalistic photography by an experienced photographer who will guarantee you an enjoyable experience & beautiful images?

We are wedding photojournalist who document your real moments as they happen. Our unobtrusive, photojournalistic photography by our team of experienced wedding photojournalists will guarantee an enjoyable experience & beautiful images to tell your story. We are wedding experts, passionate about telling your story. Since 2001 we have documented over 2000 weddings.

We are experts in telling the visual story of your wedding through our documentary-style approach to photography. Our approach has always been to unobtrusively capture your wedding day moments as they naturally happen. Of course, we’re always happy to organize group and individual portraits at your request, using landscape features and striking architecture to achieve natural backdrops. It is our belief that your wedding is about so much more than scheduled events. It’s about those unexpected moments that you won’t find on any list — moments that make your wedding unique and that you will want to remember for years to come.

Our unique documentary approach is combined with the fine art of photography to produce creative images to tell your story. We strive to capture all the joy, spontaneity, and excitement of each moment.

For over 15 years our wedding photographers have visually told the story of your special days by capturing the most precious and real moments, and we have the awards and accolades to prove it. Let us tell your unique story by framing every detail of each moment with our creative documentary approach to your wedding.

Our photographers are some of the most experienced & visionary wedding photographers in the Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia area. Most of our wedding photographers have extensive experience working as photojournalists, where they perfected their craft and learned to capture and illustrate stories. In addition, some of our photographers have considerable experience in fashion and commercial photography.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Established: 2001
Employees: 7
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
Ceresville Mansion is proud to work with and recommend Roman Grinev Photography. After 10 plus years of working with RGP they have proven to be professional in every aspect of their work. Roman works in many styles and his photos are some of the best I have ever seen! Thanks, Roman.
Roman Grinev Photography is a wedding photographer from Bethesda and Baltimore. We service weddings throughout the local area, including maryland , virginia, and washington dc. Roman Grinev Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the washington dc wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in wedding photography