Rolls Livery Featuring Rolls-Royce Wedding Cars

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Beautiful car!!! We rented a rolls royce as our wedding limo and we are so happy we did. It made for a wonderful photography prop and I'm not going to lie, I felt like a princess riding to and away from my wedding ceremony in it. People on the highway were also impressed by the car that they kept honking at us and even taking pictures. The driver was also amazing. He had a great sense of humor and was very professional. They made me feel like royalty on my wedding day. The car is very clean and they provide champagne or water during your ride. After our ceremony we went to balboa park to take pictures and he took us straight to each spot and would pick us up as close to it as possible so that we wouldn't have to walk as much while at Balboa park. If you are looking for a beautiful car on your wedding day with exceptional service, look no further!

Services Used: Transportation
LOCATION
3776 37th Street, San Diego, CA 92105
Rolls Livery features the Rolls-Royce Formal limousine perfect for the Bride and Groom as well as the only two Rolls-Royce stretch limousines for the whole wedding party!  Available by the hour for a transfer or the whole day!  It's your day-'Arrive Like Royalty' in a stunning Rolls-Royce Wedding Limousine.
Details