Rockrose Floral Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Everything about the flowers for our wedding day was beyond perfect.

After finding Rockrose's work online, I set up a consultation with Bree, and showed her some pictures of my venue and some arrangements that I liked online. Beyond that, I gave Rockrose a large amount of artistic freedom, and am SO glad that I did! Bree took my vague ideas of "pops of oxblood" and "asymmetry" and transformed them into an absolutely beautiful and cohesive wedding day. If you'd like to see the proof, search for Sun and Sparrow photography, and look for Heather and Rameen's Romantic Garden Wedding in Santa Barbara.

We are still getting compliments on the table arrangements, and the hand-designed asymmetrical archway was breathtakingly beautiful.

Beyond the actual flowers, Bree was incredibly responsive, prompt with communication, and put together a proposal for us that was incredibly informative and a work of art in itself! She really thought about every detail, and I felt like she not only completely understood my vision for the day, but really cared about executing everything to be over and above my expectations. Also, considering the level of consideration, service, and quality that Rockrose provides, they have VERY reasonable prices and are truly worth every penny.

That all said, go look at the photos! Look at their website! Truly, the images speak for themselves, beyond anything I could say here.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
370 N. Lantana St. #18, Camarillo, CA 93010
BLOG

Where beautiful ROCKS

A perfect pairing of business in the front and party in the back....Rockrose Floral Design.....where beautiful ROCKS!  Rockrose is an event floral design company located in Camarillo, CA.  Weddings are our #1 gig....we're pretty obsessed with 'em.  But we're happy to bring a little (or a lot!) flower love to any event!  Cheers!

Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies