Rockrose Floral Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When it came to planning my wedding, I had a bit of a vision, but when it came to flowers, I was stumped! After hearing about Rockrose from a friend, my fiancé and I went in for our initial meeting and walked away feeling like we had just made 2 new best friends. Bree and Freddie were SO easy to talk to and were patient with our lack of vision and knowledge of flowers in general. We started with a general color palate, a list of things I didn't want, and a couple pictures of what I had in mind, and Bree and Freddie took it from there and created a masterpiece, including a beautiful and well thought out proposal! Bree was incredibly accommodating and patient with me as we went through multiple changes and tweaks to work within our budget while still getting the exact feel we were looking for. Day of, they were like ninjas in how quickly and efficiently they set up and tore down. I would absolutely recommend Rockrose again to anyone for any occasion. Their work is stunning and their passion for flowers shows in their product. Thank you Bree and Freddie!!! :)

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
370 N. Lantana St. #18, Camarillo, CA 93010
BLOG

Where beautiful ROCKS

A perfect pairing of business in the front and party in the back....Rockrose Floral Design.....where beautiful ROCKS!  Rockrose is an event floral design company located in Camarillo, CA.  Weddings are our #1 gig....we're pretty obsessed with 'em.  But we're happy to bring a little (or a lot!) flower love to any event!  Cheers!

Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies