Rock The House, LLC.

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I knew the moment we met with Shane that we wanted him to DJ our wedding. We live in Texas and he was always available to email and talk with us during the planning process. He also did our ceremony sound, lighting, LED monogram and our first dance song. Our guests have not stopped talking about him. Shane made sure to check in with me throughout the night to make sure everything was going smoothly and how we wanted. We knew when he started the dinner by playing #41 by Dave Matthews we were in good hands. I would recommend him to anyone needing a DJ.
Melissa and Dee

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
P.O. Box 253, Destin, FL 32540

I want you having fun on the most important day of your life.

I specialize in DJ services, sound rental, and décor lighting. I want you having fun on the most important day of your life. I get the party started and keep it going all night long. With my club style mixing, I incorporate music from every generation. I flood the dance floor with all ages, 0-80. I am not only a DJ, but an MC as well. I am a professional at hosting a wedding reception. I will never do anything cheesy or embarrassing so you don't have to worry about me surprising you with something you don't want. I have pristine, cutting edge equipment. I come with wireless microphone systems and sound-activated dance effect lighting as well. I can custom-tailor an event that fits you perfect no matter what kind of atmosphere you are trying to set. I can get a high energy party started or provide an elegant low-key celebration. Whatever it is you are envisioning I can make it a reality and more. Contact me now for booking information and pricing.

+/- read less