Rock N Robin

Rock N Robin

Cypress, TX 77433 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Rock N Robin was started back in 1990 by current owner / operator Robin Janson. Before that he was spinning in local clubs (yes kids spinning with vinyl and turntables) and was known as DJ Technoid…oh the horror of it all! Robin will lay claim to only knowing two things professionally. One is the hospitality industry where he attended the University of Houston and study Hotel and Restaurant Management and the second is Djing. I have had a passion for both of these industries since I can remember. So it only came naturally to me to combined the two passions and create a very personal approach to our clients needs before and during their event. This combination has created a very successful DJ service and a trusted name within the wedding and special event industry. Rock N Robin has done 1000’s of events from Birthday Parties, Corporate Events, to Weddings and our clientele includes Govenors, Presidents, along with many Celebrities. Rock N Robin's focus is not about being the biggest just the best. With that mind set we are able to provide our clients the very best experience possible. Our entire team of DJs have been on staff for over ten years which means you don't have to worry if your DJ is going to have the experiene necessary to provide you and your guests with the very best experience. With so much experience we are able to focus more on matching personalities, likes and dislikes. We accomplish this by insisting if possible, meeting with our clients in person, at their convenience, anytime of the day and at almost any location. So if you are wanting DJ services, Karaoke, Decor Lighting or a Photo Booth give us a call.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Robin was the DJ for my wedding. When we first met with him and started talking about the details for the wedding we really didn't even know what we were getting into or what we even needed to decide. He was great at walking us through all of that, very friendly and helpful in ways you wouldn't even think of your DJ to go to.
On the day of the wedding everything was exactly what we expected, all of the music was great, and once the dancing started the dance floor was always full. We had some delays during the wedding and he was great about going with it. Great to work with.

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
Services Used: DJ
Endorsements
A great DJ is really some of the best money you can spend on your reception. Anyone can play music, but a good DJ makes it a party, and probably more important helps the bride and groom best utilize their limited reception time...keeping the evening's events flowing. Not to mention, vendors like your videographer and photographer are extremely appreciative to have a DJ like Robin, who updates them on the night's itinerary. Robin makes my job easier...meaning I make a better video for the bride & groom!
Associations I Belong to
Rock N Robin is a wedding DJ and Photo Booth from Houston. We service weddings througout the local area, including Houston, Austin, and Dallas. Rock N Robin is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Houston wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in Wedding DJ and Photo Booths
281-561-9816
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7