Robinwood Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Susan is who the definition of professional was created from. The precision and care with which her photos are taken is unlike any other. She doesn't over edit or manipulate photos to where they don't even resemble what originally happened. My (now) husband is in the military, which meant he could only be home to assist with wedding planning every so often. Susan was extremely flexible and went above and beyond to accommodate to our sporadic schedule. At the wedding itself, she was calm, collected, and kept me level headed as I was stressing like every bride does. She was considerate to how I was feeling and worked with me beyond just being a photographer, but someone there to make sure nothing was in the way of mine and my husband's big day. She's quick to reply when you reach out to her whether by phone or email and does everything she can to cater to you. I definitely recommend such a talented and friendly photographer to capture those moments at your wedding!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Georgetown, TX 78628
BLOG

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I'm Susan Wolfer and I own and operate Robinwood Photography.  I am committed to capture the precious moments of your wedding day.

I learned the value of the relationship between a small business and customers by working for my grandfather in his shop.  I am thankful that my clients become my friends.  By choosing Robinwood Photography for your wedding coverage you will receive professional images that will document the special moments of your day as a continous story.

Robinwood Photography: using exceptional service to create refined images of milestone moments that endure beyond your lifetime.

+/- read less