Roberts & Co. Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If you want your wedding day to be stress-free with no detail left to chance, hire Tabitha and her team! Hands down, our partial-planning package was the best investment we made for our big day.

Tabitha makes you feel at ease and I loved her enthusiasm for my ideas. Tabitha saved me countless hours of research and recommended the best vendors over the course of the year we worked together. She pulled together all of my ideas for decor to create a succinct vision and went above and beyond on many of the craft/DIY projects.

On the day of, I had nothing to worry about because I knew Tabitha had everything under control! My parents loved that they could just enjoy the day and entertain our out of town family and friends. Our wedding was absolute perfection in every way thanks to Tabitha! So many guests said it was the most beautifully styled wedding they had been to and they loved how all the transitions - ceremony to cocktail hour to dinner etc - were perfectly timed and smooth.

I can't say enough wonderful things about Tabitha and her team, do yourself a favor and hire the best!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Fairfax, VA 22030
BLOG

Weddings for VA, MD, & D.C

Roberts & Co. Events works with our clients to give a personal twist to traditional wedding planning. We love getting to know our clients so that we can build an event that is not only personal to them, but a beautiful and heart felt affair for guests. We have over 6 years of event experience and with a full team to take care of all the of details, we make sure that planning is enjoyable and stress free. We believe that every clients is unique and special and deserves the attention that will make their wedding not only stress free, but fun and relaxing.     We have planning services for every type of client from Coordination, to Partial and Full Planning Packages. We love working with Destination Clients and have planned weddings and private events all over the East Coast. Congratulations on your engagement, please contact us for additional information and to setup a free consultation! Tabitha@robertseventplanning.com or call us at 804-564-4459
  +/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Sweet 16s
Established: 2004
Employees: 4
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
Tabitha is delightful to work with. She plans stunning events which are perfectly organized and run smoothly. Truly the best planner I have worked with in the area.
Roberts & Co. Events is a wedding Planner and Design Company from Washington D.C. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Northern Virginia, DC, and Maryland . Roberts & Co. Events is a professional wedding Planner and Design Company that has been part of the Washington D.C wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in destination weddings and private events. We have packages with Coordination, Partial, and Full Planning options.