Robert Eldridge Music

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Susan
03/15/2014

Robert was very easy to work with. Although he offers a very eclectic style of music, he was very accommodating in providing the type of music I envisioned for my daughter's very intimate wedding event. He was very flexible in that we were not sure what space accommodations would be available at our back country mountain venue and he adapted very quickly and seamlessly. I received numerous compliments regarding his music during the ceremony as well as the background music he provided during dinner. He was perfect in offering a pleasant music ambiance while allowing pleasant conversation for us and other guests who shared this venue.

Services Used: Ceremony Music
LOCATION
P.O. Box 150653, Lakewood , CO 80215

The versatile guitar playing styles of Robert Eldridge range from soothing ethereal compositions to nimble finger picking ditties. His music is perfect for wine & food tasting festivals, independent films, weddings, openers for light rock, pop, eclectic, world, new age,jazz artist, and corporate events.

Details
Categories: Ceremony Music
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, Memorials
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Paypal
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)