Robbins Brothers

Robbins Brothers

2101 West Loop South
Houston, TX 77027 | map
Jewelry: Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom ...
About Us

Robbins Brothers offers the widest selection of modern, classic and vintage engagement rings and ring settings that are right for you. Our selection includes more top ring designers than you'll find anywhere else, ranging from pre-set diamond rings, princess cut rings, 3-stone rings, classic solitaire rings, wedding ring sets and promise rings. Robbins Brothers has affordable diamond engagement rings to fit every lifestyle.

Part of the journey to find the perfect diamond ring is understanding the different types. Whether you like a ring that is more traditional with everlasting appeal or are looking to follow fashion trends, Robbins Brothers has you covered. Learn more about the different ring types to find that perfect symbol of your dedication to each other.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

OMG I love this store! Since I am very picky about jewelry, I went ring-shopping with my then-fiancee. We tried EVERY store at the mall, and several local places, before deciding to just browse Robbins Brothers. I was about ready to give up, when we were greeted by Paul Heaven at the door, and I could not believe the multitude of choices at this place!
I tried on at least one ring out of EVERY collection they had in there, and Paul was ever so patient with me (something I did not experience in any previous store) and helpful that I felt like I was "part of the family". We also went back for our wedding bands, and again, the quality of customer service we experienced was just so unbelievably high - when we needed to exchange my husband's band the process was so easy and quick that ever we were surprised!
Also, we purchased the lifetime coverages for all our rings, so we go back quite often to get them inspected, polished and even re-sized if needed.

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
Services Used: Jewelry
713-961-0011
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire