Rob Lettieri Photography

Rob Lettieri Photography

Scranton, PA
Quality of Service

Rob is what I like to call Superhuman - and a Ninja all wrapped into one!! His talent is remarkable and his eye for lighting and capturing candid moments is beyond anything I have ever seen. From the very first meeting with Rob and looking through his portfolio, I remember telling my husband - I refuse to look anywhere else and will pay whatever needed to have Rob capture our memories. Rob has been more than just a photographer to us and has been with us every step of the way to offer his opinion or support. The day of our engagement photos it poured and we were nervous and Rob said not to worry, and wow was he right. Our photos far exceeded our expectations. Rob is a true professional with a passion and the most charismatic personality. He is a true delight and a wonderful addition to any celebration. I would recommend him to anyone in search for photos and memories that will last a lifetime, as well as make you cry with how truly amazing and special each photograph feels. Two thumbs way way up!!!!

Services Used: Photography
1610 Wyoming Avenue, Scranton, PA 18509

Real Photos for Real People™

Award winning photographer, Rob Lettieri brings a fresh style of fashion-photojournalism wedding photography to NEPA and beyond. Rob Lettieri is familiar with the extensive spectrum of venues in NEPA and the Pocono region and is committed to the highest quality and service providing a timeless collection of images to be cherished forever. Recipient of Electric City Magazine's most coveted first place award for best wedding photography the past three years,he is committed to producing real images of real people. His animated, fresh approach to wedding documentary uses natural light to illustrate movement and transition and captures the grace and elegance of the wedding day. Spontaneity coupled with his unique artistic style, he is able to draw out the personalities,emotions and intimacy of your wedding while his discreet manner and undivided attention to the wedding couple results in revealing candid wedding photography.

email: | studio: 570.969.1234 | mobile: 570.498.3686

+/- read less
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1988