Rob Korb Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Wedding pictures were one of the most important parts to my big day! I couldn't have picked a better photographer to capture every aspect of our wedding. Rob found and photographed details that I never would have thought of that came out incredibly special. One of my favorites is his ring shot! He always seems to incorporate the theme of weddings into his portfolios too! He was extremely particular in finding the best spots to photograph the wedding party; he wanted the sunlight to be just perfect. Guests also commented how he always had a great shot, but never seemed to be in the way! I personally appreciated his calm demeanor and keeping us on schedule! I can't wait to finish going through all of the photos and my only problem will be finding enough frames and space for all the photographs I want in my house! If you want beautiful, touching, and personal photos on your weddnig day then I highly recommend you contact Rob Korb Photography; you won't regret it!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
PO Box 22, Ocean City, MD 21843
BLOG

Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Destination Wedding Photographer

I’m Rob Korb and I’m a photographer.

I’m also a huge electronics nerd, a lover of anything Apple and a sucker for weddings.

I’m Rob Korb and I’m a photographer.

I fell into photography eight years ago when my friend asked me last minute to take photos of her wedding. At that point, my only photography experience was documenting crime scenes for my job as a forensic fire investigator. After that first wedding… I was hooked! I got so caught up in the emotion and feelings my photos brought to the couple, I just knew this was something I wanted to pursue.

In 2009, I became the senior photographer for an award winning Philadelphia-based wedding photojournalism studio. I was able to increase my knowledge and gain experience by documenting scores of weddings not only in the United States but also abroad.

Today, I run my own studio based out of Salisbury, Maryland. I frequently photograph weddings and engagements in Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, Pennsylvania, the Outer Banks of North Carolina and travel to destination weddings worldwide.

When I’m not shooting weddings and engagements, you can usually find me hanging out with Chip my chocolate labrador retriever, spending time with friends at the beach, or just catching up on the latest episodes of my favorite shows on Netflix.

Have a question? Feel free to EMAIL ME or call at 443.497.6021.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2007
Employees: 3
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Rob Korb Photography is a wedding Photographer from Delaware. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Delaware Maryland Beaches, Virginia, and Pennsylvania. Rob Korb Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Delaware wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in wedding photojournalism.