RLE Charleston

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Absolutely amazing. There are not enough words to describe how wonderful RLE (Missie and Stacey) is to work with. My wedding was exactly what I envisioned and I owe that to them. It rained so we had to make last minute adjustments and I never worried. Everything was perfect. Aside from amazing planning and service, Missie and Stacey are great people. I strongly encourage you to use their services!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
1437 King Street, Charleston, SC 29403
BLOG

RLE is a full-service event planing & creative design firm located in Charleston, SC. Focusing on your event, RLE aims to plan and design events with service, quality and the client's style in mind. We work with a variety of respected Charleston vendors and venues to create the perfect event formula that best fits your event needs. Offering a v ariety of services including: Full Service Wedding Planning, Design & Coordination, Week-of Wedding Coordination or something in between. We can customize a wedding package to fit your service needs.

Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Destination, Eco-Friendly
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
I have had the pleasure of working with Stacey on several events and she is amazing! She is extremely professional and does an excellent job with weddings! I look forward to working with you again in the near future Cacky's Bride+Aid www.cackysbrideaid.com
RLE Charleston is a wedding planner from Charleston, SC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Kiawah Island, Isle of Palms, and Beaufort. RLE Charleston is a professional wedding planning, design and coordination firm that has been part of the Charleston, SC wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in full service, partial and month of planning.