Riverside Verandah at Courtyard by Marriott-Portland North Harbour

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 350
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Welcome to the Riverside Verandah!  We are located in the Courtyard by Marriott-Portland North Harbour just minutes outside of Downtown Portland.  Our 10,000 square foot outdoor venue overlooks the Columbia River and features spectacular views of Mt Hood and Mt St Helens.  All inclusive packages, superb catering services and hotel sleeping rooms will ensure your day is a complete success from start to finish.  Complimentary Marriott Certified Wedding Coordination services are included with every package so you won't have to worry about anything!

Come share your special day with us at the Riverside Verandah....
Please call 503.445.9052 to set up a site tour or to book your date.   We still have dates available!
Find us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/portlandriversideverandah

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I do not even know where to start praising this venue. First off, they offer varied packages to suit almost any budget. My husband and I searched many out-door venues and feel that this one offered so much more than the others. Not to mention, it’s a huge and gorgeous patio with gorgeous views. I booked this venue over a year ago and I’ve been through two event coordinators in that time. The most recent one quit but I was not concerned as the hotel manager, Tim Bathke, also a Certified Wedding Planner, assumed the role with such professionalism and flair. Tim helped me and my family to make what I feel, in my biased opinion, one of the most beautiful outdoor weddings ever. He responded to my emails promptly and provided a wealth of knowledge. On the day of, he helped us adhere to the timeline and kept everything running smoothly. One of the other best things about this venue is that it’s a hotel that is close to the airport. Our guests could book a room at a discounted rate and they offered shuttle service from the airport to the hotel. Again, I cannot praise this venue enough! Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful and I highly, highly recommend this site as a wedding venue!

Riverside Verandah at Courtyard by Marriott-Portland North Harbour responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your great review!

• Wedding: 08/06/2011
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
Time and time again, it is a pleasure to photograph weddings at the Riverside Verandah. The staff is so helpful, so accommodating and the grounds for diverse images we are able to capture is wonderful!
503-445-9052
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards