RiverMill Event Centre

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.1

We used the Highlands Chapel and the Bibb Room for our January wedding, and it was absolutely perfect. I started off my wedding planning while I was living in the Caribbean and Beth made it so easy for me---she even took videos of the rooms to email to me since I couldn't be there in person to take a tour! She definitely went above & beyond. When Beth went on maternity leave, Brittany & Jessica stepped in for coordinating purposes and they were fantastic! They were very responsive to all my last minute calls and emails and so friendly & accommodating. Even the day-of, they were calm and professional and if there was any hint of stress creeping up on me, they dissolved it immediately. Definitely go for the Milner Coordinating Services, it's one of the best investments we made for our wedding! I can't thank yall enough! The food was outstanding! My guests are still raving about our meals. Best wedding food I've ever had. And they sent me & my husband away with to-go boxes piled high with food! I love that the caterer was included; it was just one less vendor I had to find, which is perfect for non-planners like myself. I love the location, with the exposed brick and large windows and wooden beams, it was just a beautiful ballroom. The grounds overlook the river and there are plenty of spots for beautiful photos. My husband and I did our first look outside and the photos are amazing.

RiverMill Event Centre responded with the following comments:

Thank you Katie! It was our pleasure!
Best Regards,
RiverMill Event Centre Team

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
3715 1st Avenue, Columbus, GA 31904

A "RiverMill Wedding" begins the moment you meet with our team. We listen attentively to every detail of your special day and understand the importance of personalizing your wedding to create a celebration that reflects your style. We offer impeccable service and personalized attention combined with years of experience. Jamie Keating, Inc and T he RiverMill Event Centre will customize your menu to create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Dedicated to offering the best in professional service, we listen to our clients, understand their vision and go above and beyond to produce an extravagant event. It's a simple formula that continues to set us apart from our competitors.

Details
Maximum capacity: 1600
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'Oeurves, Outside Cake OK, Plated,...