Riverland Studios

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Terri
05/08/2014

There are not enough stars for Riverland. From start to finish the service and staff were incredible. When starting the search for a photographer I have to admit a lot of my decision was based on price point. After countless hours of research and multiple attempts at finding the right photographer we stumbled upon Mat and Jeanne at Riverland. At first glance I never imagined they would be within my budget but after working with Mat on creating a custom package for my day I felt confident that not only would I get all of the things I wanted, but I also wouldn't need a loan for these timeless photographs. Jeanne and I spoke multiple times before the event so when she arrived I felt confident she knew exactly what I wanted and not only did she produce, she handled my crazy family and 18 person bridal party with ease! To say I was impressed would be the understatement of the year! After the posed shots and the ceremony I didn't remember seeing Jeanne again until she came to say goodbye at the end of the night. I was actually a little nervous that she hadn't taken photographs! I couldn't have been more wrong. We received our first look shortly after arriving home and I was happy with them. They were so pretty and Brittany did a wonderful job editing them down! When we received the entire album, I was stunned. It literally took my breath away as I relived our entire day all over again just like I was there. Jeanne somehow managed to capture EVERY SINGLE SECOND. She didn't leave 1 thing out. For a day that goes by in such a blur, getting to relive it over and over again through her lense is something I can't be more grateful for! These images are not just timeless and gorgeous but they are memories that she was able to save for us that we can share with our family and friends forever! I can't think if anything more important and I couldn't recommend Riverland enough!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
3464 MAYBANK HWY, JOHNS ISLAND, SC 29455
BLOG

Specializing in creative wedding & portrait photography

Riverland Studios is a full service photography studio offering a premier group of professional photographers specializing in wedding and portrait photography. Based in Charleston, Col umbia, and Charlotte, and photographing at the finest venues throughout the Southeast, our passion is to create timeless memories for our clients.

Contact us today about wedding photography, bridal portraits, engagement photos, and beach weddings.  Call 843-531-9373 to secure your date!

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Matted Prints, Prints, Proof CD of All Images, ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
Anyone considering working with Riverland Studios should BOOK NOW! They have an amazing array of talent and styles all rolled into one great company. Each of the photographers we've worked with have been beyond professional, easy to work with, and produce amazing images- bravo!
Riverland Studios is a wedding photography studio from Charleston, South Carolina. We service weddings throughout the local area, including South Carolina, the Southeast, and nationwide. Riverland Studios is a professional wedding photography studio that has been part of the Charleston wedding industry for several years. We specialize in artistic wedding and portrait photography