Riverdale Manor

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 200
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Historic Riverdale Manor is a perfect setting for wedding ceremonies and receptions, corporate conferences, special events as well as galas.

The fully restored 19th century farmhouse welcomes guests to our secluded property. The bridal party can arrive early and get dressed here in separate suites for the bride and groom.  The rustic yet modern ballroom accommodates up to 200 guests for dinner. Our year round pavilion is a delightful setting for winter weddings or for dancing the night away in the summer.  The sweep of lawns shaded by ancient trees along the Conestoga River makes for a beautiful backdrop for your ceremony and photographs.  Adjoining outdoor terraces with river vistas are available for cocktails and hors d' oeuvres.

Ample parking, easy access to Routes 30, 462, 283 and 222 and close proximity to hotels make Riverdale Manor an event destination.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can honestly say that I could not have asked for a better wedding ceremony/reception venue. I had the pleasure of working with Maureen who made sure our day went smoothly. She clearly has had a lot of experience and knows how to run a wedding. My guests were thrilled to have a ceremony that actually started on time! And they raved about the food and the breathtaking reception area and grounds of Riverdale. We got married within the holiday season and they decorated the grounds beautifully, which made for some awesome pictures. I reccomend using vendors off of her list. They know Maureen and the facility well and I did not have to worry about the small things such as vendors arriving on time or knowing where to go or how to set up. Also, since I used her vendors I did not have to worry about returning cake stand or vases the following day, which for a tired bride is a big plus! Anyone considering Riverdale Manor should definitly do it!

• Wedding: 12/09/2011
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
Exceptional!!! Riverdale Manor is not only gorgeous to walk around but it makes for stunning wedding day photos too! One of the best choices for having your entire day in one place and their caring and friendly staff make your day a smooth flowing breeze of fresh air!
717-394-5554
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards