Rita Rojas-Sullivan Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Amie & Melissa
10/21/2012

Rita was such an amazing addition to our wedding day. From the first time we met, she paid such close attention to detail and made us feel at home with her. She is not an "in your face" photographer...once the day is started you barely know she is there capturing all of your moments. She bring an assistant with her to capture additional photos and was professional from day one.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
614 RT 130 , East Windsor, NJ 08520
BLOG

I love weddings!  I do.  I love the excitement, emotion and romance of weddings.  I feel all weddings are a one of a kind event and never approach two weddings the same way. I work with each couple to capture their day as it unfolds allowing them to relax while unobtrusively capturing images that will last a lifetime.  My favorite complement is when a couple looks back at their images and says "I didn't even know that you were there!".  Please feel free to give me a buzz at 908.930.5475 or email me at ritarojas@mac.com if you want to chat about your wedding.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards