Rise and Shine Letterpress

Professionalism
Value
4.2
Flexibility

I had my heart set on letterpress invitations but I could not find any vendor that was even close to our budget. When I reached out to Rise and Shine I was just about to give up and accept that I just could not afford letterpress quality invites. When I sent them my requests and estimated budget they got back to me within hours! Their response included all the information I requested AND suggestions as to how to stay close to my budget! I immediately inundated them with more questions and comments and each time I received a response within 24 hours that was thorough, honest and professional. I am not a graphic designer and had not planned on designing my own invitations, however after discussing with the artists here I became very excited about having that opportunity – they enabled me to have EXACTLY what I wanted at the highest quality! So, I designed an invitation and response card, sent it to them for comments, had a million more questions and they patiently worked with me through the entire project.
I ended up ordering 5”x7” letterpress invitations and 3.5”x4.875” letterpress response cards each with matching blank envelopes. They were very upfront with how their process works and the estimated time for each part of the project and they were very clear that each project is different and the time line was an estimate. The estimated timeline for their work ended up being almost exact. I just received my order! I cannot speak highly enough about my experience here. I have to say the invitations are absolutely PERFECT!! Better than I imagined. Everything about working with Rise and Shine has been so incredible, I couldn't be happier! Between the attention they gave to me and the attention to detail and quality of the artwork, I am just blown away. I could go on and on - so happy I found Rise and Shine. I'm telling everyone I know about them :)

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
2401 Lee Street, Alexandria, LA 71301
BLOG
Rise and Shine is an artisan letterpress printing and design studio. We specialize in using vintage letterpress printing techniques to achieve distinctly modern results.

You can select from our catalog of invitation designs, or we can work with you to create a design just for you. No matter which you choose, we would be happy to work with you to make your occasion even more special.
+/- read less