Rick Takagi Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I honestly do not even know where to start when it comes to a review for Rick. If you are comparing photographers for your wedding, family portraits, what have you- stop looking! Rick met with us on several occasions to make sure we were all on the same page. Not only did he care about what we wanted, he sincerely cared about us as people. We loved his vision from the start- yes he can do traditional shots, but If you want someone to give you unique and beautiful, Rick is your guy. His price was affordable, he was extremely professional, amazingly talented, and most of all made me feel like a stunningly gorgeous bride: You can't put a price on that! Thank you, Rick!

-Rachelle & Mark

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
11040 108Th PL NE, Kirkland, WA 98033
BLOG

Fantastic photos. Reasonable prices.

I have been a photographer in the Seattle area for many years now. I moved up to the wonderful city of Kirkland from the SF Bay area.

I have been very lucky that Media such as National Geographic Magazine, CNN, 425 magazine, Seattle magazine, Seattle weekly, Parade and others have used my photos for different stories.

I pride ... read more

I pride myself on being able to capture your wedding day and the smallest details that come with such a great event. Together we will create a timeline from getting ready to the last dance. I have the responsibility of capturing the memories that will be with you for generations to come. I love taking unique photos that are a little less traditional. I draw on the personality of the bride, groom and family to create a series of photos that will capture the essence of the day.

I would love to grab a cup of coffee and hear about your special day. We can chat about how we can make some great photos that will last a lifetime.

You can email me at ricktakagi@gmail.com if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

-Rick

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Established: 2005
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
Rick is a wonderful photographer who captures a wealth of emotion in so many of his photos.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Rick Takagi Photography is a wedding photographer from Kirkland WA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington state, Oregon , and California. Rick Takagi Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the west coast wedding industry for over 5 years. We specialize in weddings, portraits and corporate events.