Richard's DJ & Karaoke Services

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I would strongly suggest Richard for someone's wedding or other event. He was beyond professional and worked with my last minute changes for the wedding. Not only are his prices very reasonably priced, he offers top notch DJ services. Actually he is a master of ceremony who truly made my wedding flow together smoothly. He will definitely be our DJ for any other event we have planned for the future. If you are looking for a DJ, look no further than Richard!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Moss Point, MS 39562

Richard’s DJ & Karaoke Services provides most all of Mississppi & Alabama areas

With a full service DJ and Karaoke entertainment company...

I Host DJ/KJ Services for

Weddings,Receptions,Birthdays,PrivateParties,Anniversaries,Night Clubs,Company Events,Promotional Events or any venue that may require a DJ, music, karaok e or PA services,light show on request.

I am one of the most reliable and professional in the area.My pricing is very competitive and my equipment is state of the art Peavey,JBL,Shure Mics.

Please call or email me with any questions that you may have.

Getting Married ?

Ever wonder "what if my DJ canceled at last minute"? Is it really worth hiring a DJ for your once in a life time special occasion just because his rates were lower or maybe he was a friend of the family. I hope this is a question that will stick in your head when you meet and discuss your plans with your DJ/Master of Ceremony. Be sure to ask for a contract. It protects you as well as your DJ. I hear it all the time at the last minute or the last week "I need a DJ mine just backed out" It takes time to put a wedding together not just on the brides part but also the DJ/Master of Ceremony.So most professional DJ's will turn you away because they will not ruin there reputation because you took that chance.

At Richard's DJ and Karaoke Services I do supply a contract and a wedding planner. I will not send someone else to do what I am suppose to be doing, making sure that your day is special and a memorable one. I realize that your wedding day is the most important and memorable day of your life. This is why I feel that your DJ should not be the center of attention, but that he should provide the spotlight for you, the bride and groom. I will be with you from the planning stages through your wedding day. Let me make your wedding day one to remember and see to it that your guests are up and dancing. A wedding planner and contract will be given at our first meeting if you choose to use Richards DJ & Karaoke Services and I personally will be avaliable anytime day or night to answer any questions you may have. I will also provide sample list for song ideas for all the dances.Please read my reviews to see what brides are saying about my services.

Let me make your next event a "Memorable" experience.

Details
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Gospel, Hip Hop, Ja...
Liability Insurance: Yes