Rhommel Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Rhommel is an amazing photographer!! We did both our engagement pics and our wedding day pics with him. He is an easy person to work with - professional but still relaxed, creative, and is very open to suggestions you may have. He is laid back but his persona and sense of humor makes you feel really comfortable to photograph with him. His quality of work is phenomenal and he was certainly worth the price to have him. You will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Toronto, ON M4G 1Y9
BLOG

Hello All,

Thank you for visiting my page here at Wedding Wire.

Photography has always been a passion of mine. I love capturing people's emotions with my camera and nothing makes me happier than see my clients smile (or even cry) whenever they see their photos.

I am a Wedding and Lifestyle Photographer based in Ajax, ON ... read more

Hello All,

Thank you for visiting my page here at Wedding Wire.

I am a Wedding and Lifestyle Photographer based in Ajax, ON and I am available to provide my photography services anywhere in the world.

Please feel free to browse my portfolio here or go to my website at Toronto Wedding Photographer

Thank you and looking forward to working with you :)

Regards,

Rhommel

Toronto Wedding Photographer

Rhommel Photography Specializes in Weddings, Engagements, Events, Maternity, Newborn and Family Portraits

+/- read less