Rhodes Ranch Golf Club

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 200
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Rhodes Ranch Golf Club will take care of all your wedding needs. Imagine walking down a winding path and soaking in that cherished moment… you are now pronounced husband and wife while overlooking a serene lake in your own private wedding paradise.Your guests will enjoy a reception of fine dining, cocktails, entertainment and exceptional service in a true Vegas style atmosphere.

Let Us Make Your Wedding Day Unforgettable.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got married at the MOST beautiful place in the United States. Rhodes Ranch Golf Club in Las Vegas, Nevada is simply the best. It has warm sunshine, palm trees, beautiful green grass, lakes and waterfalls, and mountains. Everything a girl could want in a beautiful outdoor wedding.

The service we received from the wedding coordinator, Justine Jackson, was phenomenal. She was such a blessing to us. We are from Virginia and trying to plan a destination wedding can be tricky. However, Justine has the BEST vendors. The photographer, florist, DJ and bakery are awesome. I barely had to do anything. They made my life so easy. We even had an emergency and my mom was admitted to the hospital and Justine and the vendors just took over and did everything for me. They even offered to run errands for me.

I can't say enough about how beautiful my wedding was. I changed the start time of the wedding 3 times and Justine and vendors never blinked an eye. They are very flexible and accommodating.

The food was so good. Most of the time so much is going on the bride doesn't eat. Well let me tell you one taste of the food and it doesn't matter what is going on, you are going to eat and ask for seconds.

Rhodes Ranch Golf Club is the best place in Las Vegas to have a beautiful wedding and the price is awesome for all they provide.

Hats off to you Justine, your recommended vendors and Rhodes Ranch Golf Club. We absolutely had the VERY BEST and fun day in our lives.

Thank you from the core of my heart.

• Wedding: 05/24/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
It has been our privilege to be Rhodes Ranch Golf Club preferred photographers for the past 6 years!!! Every year, they expand, making the grounds more beautiful, with the gorgeous lakeview ceremony cite and the greens all around, you can count on us creating gorgeous memories of your special day! The staff and service at Rhodes Ranch are always professional! We love being a part of their team!
Rhodes Ranch Golf Club is a wedding venue from Nevada. We service weddings througout the local area, including Las Vegas, Summerlin, and Henderson. Rhodes Ranch Golf Club is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Las Vegas wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in private events, ceremony and receptions, and on-site catering
702-740-8110
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment