Rhaina Taylor Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
mrssanto
Recently Married

One of the reasons I choose Rhaina as our wedding photographer was because of her personality and enthusiasm. We hit it off right away and I knew we would be comfortable with her the day of our wedding which would help make for more natural pictures.

Rhaina was very easy to work with and relate to and both me and my husband felt relaxed and comfortable around her. By the end of our engagement session we were having so much fun we wanted to do it again!

I highly recommend Rhaina for both engagement and wedding photography. She is exceptional.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1525 Fallowfield Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15216

A very wise photographer once told me to "never underestimate the amount of time, energy, and planning a bride has put into her wedding day!" I learned very early in my career to pay attention to every detail. In my 12 years as a wedding photographer my main goal at each event is to document the day with as little interruption as possible. When my clients receive their photos it tells the story of their special day, from start to finish!

rhainataylor@gmail.com

www.rhainataylor@gmail.com

412.916.1374

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Sweet 16s
Established: 2000