Rhaina Taylor Photography

Rhaina Taylor Photography

1525 Fallowfield Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15216 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

A very wise photographer once told me to "never underestimate the amount of time, energy, and planning a bride has put into her wedding day!" I learned very early in my career to pay attention to every detail. In my 12 years as a wedding photographer my main goal at each event is to document the day with as little interruption as possible. When my clients receive their photos it tells the story of their special day, from start to finish!

rhainataylor@gmail.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rhaina was extremely professional. When there were hickups in our plans (groom's boutonnier did not arrive with my flowers and family members/wedding party were not on time for pictures), Rhaina was calm and reassuring and with a cool-headed approach was able to keep things running smooth & on time and managed to get all of the shots that I wanted. My mom said she is the best photographer she's ever had and this was the 5th time she was a mom in a wedding. When choosing a photographer, you have to be aware of the fact that they will be following you around all day and Rhaina was pleasant, professional and sensative to us wanting to enjoy our wedding day. Best of all, her work is BEAUTIFUL. We have so many gorgeous shots that it's been difficult to choose just 1 or 2 favorites.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
Rhaina Taylor Photography is a wedding Photographer from Pittsburgh. We service weddings througout the local area, including West Virginia, Butler, and Greensburg . Rhaina Taylor Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Pittsburgh wedding industry for 14 years. We specialize in Portraits, Engagements, Fine Art Albums, Personalized DVDs
412-916-1374
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards