Reverend Jillian Chase

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
1.6

We chose Jillian because we wanted a secular wedding and had a hard time finding someone in our budget. We live on the east coast so we never got to meet her, but during the whole preparation process she was a pleasure to work with. She got back to us quickly and gave us exactly what we wanted in the ceremony. Everything was wonderful until about a week before when she told me she would need me to at least split a hotel with her for the night of the rehearsal due to the fact the location was in Fredericksburg a little over an hour away. I told her not to worry about it as I didn't want to spend any more money on an already over budget wedding and I just assumed it was fifteen minutes and the ceremony was very strait forward so it should be easy for her to do.
During the ceremony she messed up right after the first reading. She made a big deal about the mess up, announcing it to everyone, I was embarrassed. She then flubbed her way through a bit and strait into the second reading by someone else. I whispered to her she forgot the vows and she said she got it. Well she went strait to the rings and we never got to do the vows, the most important thing. I am still very upset about it a month later and I at least expected for her to say something about it after, but I felt like she just blew it off and told me she fixed it. She forgot the point of the whole ceremony:(

Reverend Jillian Chase responded with the following comments:

I am very sorry that I ruined your wedding.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
1111 Southcreek Dr., Apt. 632, Round Rock, TX 78664

I think it is crucial for couples to find that perfect person to officiate such a momentous occassion.

With that being said, please allow me to tell you a little about myself. I have been with the love of my life for 11 years but we have been married for seven. We have two wonderful girls and have lived in the Austin area for over 10 years. I stay at home with my girls and am looking to grow my services as an ordained minister and event coordinator, which I have extensive experience in, should those services also be needed.

Why did you become an ordained minister?

A very close friend of mine needed someone to officiate her wedding and so I became ordained. It was the first wedding I have ever officiated, however, being able to be a part of bringing two people together in marriage was one of the most wonderful experiences I have had and what fun at that! =)

I am very open minded, very organized, laid back, I'd like to think I have a decent sense of humor, and I manage my time well. I am dedicated to ensuring that any couple I work with has a smooth and stress free day.    You can contact me for details at: 512-994-5333 or jillian.ebert31@gmail.com hope to hear from you soon!   Rates are very compeitive~

+/- read less