Reverend Camille DeLise

Reverend Camille DeLise

Romantic Unique Weddings in Venice, Florida and Long Beach, NY

Venice, Florida
FL | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Christian (no deno...
About Us

I am an Interfaith Minister/Wedding Officiant ordained at the Riverside Church in New York City in June 2009, and a graduate of One Spirit Interfaith Seminary in NYC.  I can legally officiate in all fifty states and Canada.  For the last five years I have officiated  weddings in Upstate New York, Nassau and Suffolk Counties, NY and in Venice, Sarasota and Tampa Florida.   Each wedding was tailored to the needs and desires of the couple.  Your wedding is another step in your continuing love story.

For the last twenty years of my life, I have spiritually influenced many individuals to look inside and see how differently the human heart beats when it finds its mate.  To achieve my dream to be able to unite loving couples, I committed to becoming a Interfaith Wedding Minister in 2007.   Today, I want to celebrate your love.  Let me guide you with the most unique, special wedding ceremony for you and your soul mate.  Let us write a storybook wedding together.   Updated photo August 25, 2014.

I am at your service from Tampa to Naples Florida for sunrise and sunset beach weddings.   Prices range  $150.00 to $600.00.

It depends on you.

Thru August and September, I will officiate your magical day in the of New York, as well as the breathtaking shorelines of Long Island.   Destination weddings are always a pleasure, as are elopements.  My prices for weekend weddings August to September in New York range from $550.00 to $700.00 including travel.

So that’s a little about me, and now about the two of you.

Marriage is the most significant and sacred union of two people. Now you acknowledge your promise to one another. You announce to your family, your friends and to the world that you two will become one. Whether witnessed by a small, intimate gathering or a joyous crowd attending your gala event, this ceremony is an affirmation of your lifetime promise.

When you select me to officiate at your wedding, you receive so much more than just an officiant to legitimize your union. I will meet with you before the wedding so that I can prepare a unique, personalized marriage ceremony. I will advise you regarding elements of the ceremony such as readings, songs, rituals and traditions. I will guide you in preparing your very own personal vows of commitment.   This is the time for you to rejoice in your love.  Let's make it happen.  It’s your day, it’s your time for love, let make a memory you will enjoy for life.

By the time your very special day arrives, you and everyone who witnesses your wedding ceremony will see a reflection of the true light of who you are, as individuals and as a couple, and what your marriage vows mean to you.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend Camille was amazing! She even made a special trip to South Carolina so that she could meet us before our wedding in NY. I think I called maybe three officiants and as soon as I spoke with Camille I just had to have her. It was like talking to a friend that I have known for years. She was amazingly beautiful with the ceremony she had developed for us. It was so personal, full of love and unique in every way. I remember her reading the final draft to us and I couldn't hold back the tears. She truly understood how we feel about each other and was able to put into words that we will cherish forever. Everything about this women was perfect! We couldn't have found a better person to marry us. We are so greatful for her uniqueness, professionalism, and creativity. I with out a doubt recommend Reverend Camille DeLise!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Officiant
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Endorsements
Reverend Camille is an amazing interfaith minister. You will be in good hands when you choose her to officiate at your wedding.
Reverend Camille DeLise is a wedding Minister from Venice, Florida. We service weddings througout the local area, including Venice, Florida, Long Beach, New York, and Sarasota, Florida. Reverend Camille DeLise is a professional wedding Officiant that has been part of the Tampa wedding industry for 5 years years. We specialize in Writing personalized weddings.
516-431-2148
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment